hagai2

Apr 14, 2017
my game version is 18
View attachment 444177

the only bald guy in the game is fedor , who are you talking about ?
and i finished the nurse story long ago , now i just go there to work only ( no story there )
and about veronica i lived there and now the principal asked me to get out because there is no point of staying there , and as you can see the quest is finished , so where do i go now ?

View attachment 444178
all i can think of right now is go to school, talk to principle, until he opens the committee stuff. when its opened there is the triangle computer-win poker game to get a wish - principal does something new
thats about it, sadly im not sure how to trigger it, it just happened.

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
same thing here and i still didnt find a way to fix it :( , but i did the wish quest but thats it nothing after it

View attachment 443479
I think you might have proceed further in the Fedor & Veronica quest to progress on the college committee.

Step 1: Nicolas game me an important task: get close to all committee members.

(prerequisite: Candy step 24, ask Nicolas about the college committee)

Step 2: Nicolas told me about new committee voting process and the next vote, which should go without problems.

(prerequisite: Fedor and Veronica step 8, Talk about all committee members to Nicolas. Talk to Nicolas about his emergency.)

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
please tell me how to use a pill at night?
Specifically complete the 15 midnight encounters,
Should be an option after 23:00 after all 15/15 midnight
After 22:00 when nick is over, sleep till morning, not 3 or 6 hours. I think its like a 20% chance it triggers, but you need all 15 to progress on pill.
Bath, showers scenes don't do anything/much.

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
Every time when i save a game with Nick content and reload it, Nick is vanished.
Can anyone help here or is this a known bug?

PS: Nick is also missing in "character info" list, in game.
Not a bug, but on purpose i think to stop people loading saving to trigger midnight / bathroom scenes because Dev thinks grind fest is a good idea.

Reactions: Jerrett

LucT

Sep 20, 2017
hi , i have actived punishments naked , but naked only in director office? Because i ask punishment in classroom but kate wasn't nude, take off skirt and panties

walkerjonny

Apr 22, 2019
A few questions:
Is there a plan to integrate Big Brother (I mean more or less the whole story) fully into Glamour?
Can Max go to college, too? In Big Brother he couldn't...

Reactions: JiaMing

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
A few questions:
Is there a plan to integrate Big Brother (I mean more or less the whole story) fully into Glamour?
Can Max go to college, too? In Big Brother he couldn't...
I believe that is the plan or something close to it. It might not be the same big brother story. But it is not a priority.

DS is doing 2 x Kate updates, 1 x Max, so until Kate's story is finished Max will be updates every 3 months.

Reactions: Alley_Cat

tontoman

May 4, 2017
You must made all 15 Midnight events when Kate is asleep.[sea questlog process (spoilers)]
Walkthrough
Thanks for that link, I might even try to finish Progress (oh the irony) now.
But that walkthrough also shows the grind in these games.

"-The progress quest isn’t meant to be focused on. As Kate lives in the house and complete the other quest’s stories, the progress quest will slowly complete itself."

Nick takes shower at 6:00 alone or with Julia
Julia takes shower at 6:30 after yoga
Julia takes shower at 14:00-14:30 or 18:00
Julia takes shower at 22:50 when Nick isn’t there.
Nick and Julia take shower at 21:00

Soooo, don't focus on it, it's all natural. But hit these times if you want any chance to get them. And you specifically have to NOT sleep until morning (the quick default) if you want the nick events, even there's no game reason to. Not my idea of slowly completing itself. :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 809283

Yes it's a hybrid, but it's still a VN. Please tag it as such. If I filter them out, I don't want to see them.

2.60 star(s) 184 Votes