IneZwei

Aug 5, 2017
I have a couple questions, in Max's storyline do we have to deal with Eric again? Is there any new content when compared to Big Brother? Lastly when starting, what's the easiest way to make money?

Microtom

Sep 5, 2017
I have a couple questions, in Max's storyline do we have to deal with Eric again? Is there any new content when compared to Big Brother? Lastly when starting, what's the easiest way to make money?
Eric's not there so far, but there's a good chance he'll be introduced. Kate plays a submissive role in glamour, while Max plays a dominant role. As such, Eric is likely to be used in the story as a way to expose Ann as being submissive, like in Glamour, to establish a dominant/submissive relationship between Max and Ann.

Last edited:
Reactions: JRN

IneZwei

Aug 5, 2017
Thanks Micro, I loved big brother but dealing with Eric was a pain in the ass, it won't be so bad if he's just a side character.

Deleted member 24136

Donor
May 4, 2017
View attachment 568608

Presenting Glamour Edit. A savegame editor for Glamour.

After countless hours of reverse engineering the glamour-server I was finally able to understand how savegame decryption and encryption in the game work. Since the server application is embedded into a patched node binary (using pkg) and transformed into tokenized V8 compilations it really was a pain in the ass to debug. Turns out, however, the encryption isn't really that special (decompile the SaveGameCipher class inside this binary to see what's happening under the hood).

As has been mentioned plenty times before, savegames are bound to your windows installation since the encryption and decryption keys are derived from your machine GUID. So in order to share savegames (without altering your machine guid) you can use this utility to export the decoded savegame as a json file. Other players can then import your json and have it encoded properly so the game recognizes it.

I added a JSON editor (based on ace) to the program for easier editing. Hit Ctrl+F while inside the editor if you want to search for specific strings. For the editor to show up and work properly you'll want to have at least Internet Explorer 10 installed on your system. If it's not working or if you don't like to use the built-in version you can export your save to a json file, edit it in a JSON editor of your liking and import it back.

Tested on Win7 SP1 64 and Win10 64 v1903 with Glamour saves from v0.21 and v0.22. Requires .NET Framework 4.6. This program was written in managed code, namely C# and thus its source code is readily available via the binary itself.

Let me know if you run into any problems. Any feedback is appreciated.

PS: Since you will be asking this: each character in the characters array holds a money value. Find the character you're playing right now and edit the money property to your liking.

Cheers,
MVP

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
So in 0.22 we only have lisa and max stuff??nothing new for alice?
No.And don't expect anything soon.Next time we get again Max will be more Lisa+the missed content for Kira an maybe some Ann.Not sure anymore.After all 0.22 was suppose to be both Lisa and Kira,but we didn't even get the whole content for Lisa.

Reactions: CelestialTroy

MoonSae

Jan 2, 2020
No.And don't expect anything soon.Next time we get again Max will be more Lisa+the missed content for Kira an maybe some Ann.Not sure anymore.After all 0.22 was suppose to be both Lisa and Kira,but we didn't even get the whole content for Lisa.
Kinda sad,but understand their focus on glamour more :p

Securone

Dec 20, 2019
I have a problem finding game saves.
Users / User / AppData / LocalLow / Sandlust Games Ltd I do not have any folder with the game description. I started the game and made 2 saves of the game, unfortunately Glamor edit. shows me a message:
Savegame location doesnt exist or is empty.Create your first save in the game order to use this program.
Can You help me?

PS.
I deleted the game folders and downloaded the game once again. After unpacking and starting the game everything is ok. I don't know what the problem was but everything is working. I noticed that the folder with the saved game appeared in the folder with the unzipped game.
Thanks for the interest in my problem but it solved itself :)

Last edited:

Ferrazi

Nov 23, 2016
dang! im stuck again! this chemstry quest is a pain, iv follow every walk and still stucked.. this save editor can help me?

Ferrazi

Nov 23, 2016
to take that pill after night 1st step, already finish adam and sophie quest, spoke with oscar and etc, just that dammed butom to take the pills after 23h still missing.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
to take that pill after night 1st step, already finish adam and sophie quest, spoke with oscar and etc, just that dammed butom to take the pills after 23h still missing.
I've had this happen as well. It eventually fired. It may or may not require Julia being asleep.
Also, events in this game seem to not follow logical progression. The only real advice is "keep trying at different times".
I had the same issue with the café event and Lisa not showing up. I just kept at it until she did.
Same follows for the Special Chemistry event. As I said, keep trying.

On another note (but not related to your problem):
It's kind of sad to see people bash something that's not even 25% complete yet.
I even saw a review calling it "wasted potential". That's sad.
People automatically assuming Unity = shit games. That isn't true. It's as good as you have the experience to use.
One review said he should use Ren'Py instead. Presumably because cheating in Ren'Py games is much easier. *
I for one am NOT waiting for DS to get used to using Ren'Py for another update. Ultimately, I'm okay with whatever he wants to use.
I have no problems with Ren'Py but I've seen support sink like a stone while fans wait for a developer to get used to a new engine. **

* The money grind as Max is the only current reason anyone has to cheat: $20 daily and only getting bumped up to $60 every third day.
I assume that at some point Max players will be able to get a decent income through the Big Brother Camera system.

** I know he's got someone working on porting it over to an as yet unnamed engine. I wonder what kind of BS DRM he'll use this time. Just as long as he doesn't find a way to get the dead TAGES protection working.
TAGES is the devil. It was used with the hard copy of The Witcher. Eventually CDPR removed it and that was excellent. As long as DS doesn't used THAT, I'm okay. And as long as he continues to push Offline versions.
I wonder if he's figured out yet that the way the game keeps calling his server on every bloody click causes unbearable lag.

Last edited:

Microtom

Sep 5, 2017
What's in your progress quest? You must be missing the midnight events. You need 15/15

michi04

May 14, 2018
hello you, can someone offer a compressed file, recently the download limit is exceeded at mega.nz. thank you for your help.

2.60 star(s) 183 Votes