I love Lisa

Jul 9, 2017
Well, glamour is probably over for me. I now have a new PC and my old savegames are no longer working. And the import program doesn't work either. And I don't want to start all over again ... this whole grind with Julia and Nickt annoys me like the plague.

MoonSae

Jan 2, 2020
Well, glamour is probably over for me. I now have a new PC and my old savegames are no longer working. And the import program doesn't work either. And I don't want to start all over again ... this whole grind with Julia and Nickt annoys me like the plague.
I am going to start playing it today :D It is really that bad?For me more annoying is that when i click on some places i get other things for example when i click living room its going to bathroom or something like that,i try change resolution and also windowed/fullscreen and nothing work :/

I love Lisa

Jul 9, 2017
I am going to start playing it today :D It is really that bad?For me more annoying is that when i click on some places i get other things for example when i click living room its going to bathroom or something like that,i try change resolution and also windowed/fullscreen and nothing work :/
The first time I played it didn't feel bad, the second time I didn't either. But now it's just nerfing and annoying ...

Microtom

Sep 5, 2017
There's not much grind. The bathroom events aren't necessary.

You need to play in a specific resolution for it to work correctly

Reactions: BiberonSZeta

Seven Drip

Oct 7, 2017
The first time, when you start from the beginning, it's fun. Multiple quests go in parallel, so something new happens everywhere all the time. There's enough content to keep you busy for a while.

The navigation problem is caused by "incorrect" aspect ratio, not the resolution itself. I use 16:9 (1920x1080).

thelycan

Jul 18, 2019
There's not much grind. The bathroom events aren't necessary.

You need to play in a specific resolution for it to work correctly
for me is not even let me start, i try full and window but is slow, i dont know if is because is only play on ultra on this update but i played before and waas the option of play medium, and i also have my saves, but is not starting.

MoonSae

Jan 2, 2020
The first time, when you start from the beginning, it's fun. Multiple quests go in parallel, so something new happens everywhere all the time. There's enough content to keep you busy for a while.

The navigation problem is caused by "incorrect" aspect ratio, not the resolution itself. I use 16:9 (1920x1080).
Propably the main problem is i have 1680x1050 :/.But i change into some 1360x768 and it works :p

Scrounger117

Feb 3, 2020
This grind in 0.23 is getting old, have over 560 cheer leading points, still doesn't trigger anything further. Have only this "side quest" and the Main Story in the Quest log. Anyone know when/how to get the cheerleading quest to advance?

MoonSae

Jan 2, 2020
Appears you may be right, re-checked the change log. v0.23 is very disappointing for new content - time to drop my patreon for this game.
Propably because they were doing things for Max aswell,but he said it will be 2 patches for Kate and one for Max so maybe you will get lot more in 0.25 and 0.26

2.60 star(s) 184 Votes