MoonSae

Jan 2, 2020
I've used the walk through, but it doesn't really help. I've done the Pill part in the special chemistry quest. Everytime I try to talk to Julia I can't get the Nick box
Give me the save or something because on 100% you are missing something that you need :p

MoonSae

Jan 2, 2020
How do I send a save?
Firstly check:
(optional)Kate is taking a bath and Julia with Nick come in: 3 out of 6
(There’s a bug introduced in 0.20 that causes this event to go back to 9 out of 17)Julia and Nick in the bedroom: 11 out of 17
Midnight events when Kate is asleep: 11 out of 15
)
if you have it all like that here then you propably miss something in another quest

MarcCollins89

Game Artist
Game Developer
Nov 10, 2017
Firstly check:
(optional)Kate is taking a bath and Julia with Nick come in: 3 out of 6
(There’s a bug introduced in 0.20 that causes this event to go back to 9 out of 17)Julia and Nick in the bedroom: 11 out of 17
Midnight events when Kate is asleep: 11 out of 15
)
if you have it all like that here then you propably miss something in another quest
My progress (see image) What ones do I need to increase?

Microtom

Sep 5, 2017
Where do I get the gear?
There's an event that triggers when you come back from school at 13:00. So go to school in the morning, click the skip classed button, and come back home immediately. The event should trigger.

MoonSae

Jan 2, 2020
You're missing the bdsm gear in the basement. You need to come back from school at 13:00. This it why you're stuck at 4/6 on the progress quest.
Firstly you need midnight events then do this:
Then ask Julia about Nick, wait a few days, come back from school after the second class and there’ll be bdsm gear in the basement, talk to Julia about the basement, wait 3 days, talk to Julia about the basement again,

MarcCollins89

Game Artist
Game Developer
Nov 10, 2017
Then ask Julia about Nick, wait a few days, come back from school after the second class and there’ll be bdsm gear in the basement, talk to Julia about the basement, wait 3 days, talk to Julia about the basement again,
Still having problems increasing the midnight number, do I need to do some other other unique events too?

Microtom

Sep 5, 2017
I don't believe that's true. The walkthrough says that he needs 11/17 of the bedroom event before the bdsm gear event happens. Then that unlocks the midnight events.

Shape

Dec 7, 2017
Now Max's story going too fast and now story haven't logic. The story is now lacking in innocence. That is bad thing, but on the other hand it is good that story progress fast, because we have already seen sex ed, sex and more in original Big Brother. It is clear that DS want Max's story very fast to where it left off, before it was stopped. I think that this is more good thing that bad thing.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Now Max's story going too fast and now story haven't logic. The story is now lacking in innocence. That is bad thing, but on the other hand it is good that story progress fast, because we have already seen sex ed, sex and more in original Big Brother. It is clear that DS want Max's story very fast to where it left off, before it was stopped. I think that this is more good thing that bad thing.
It's good that he wants it to get to where it was as quickly as possible. This means that he can eventually focus on developing new content.
Max's current glamour content might feel more organic if it was derived more from his Communication stat though this would introduce grind. However, it would give that stat something to do. Max currently has very few characters to interact with in a way that'd be given to driving that stat upwards.
0.24 will give us another Max update.

2.60 star(s) 184 Votes