MoonSae

Jan 2, 2020
Well,on one side its good to go quick cause we already know what's happen early on + we don't have Eric in this series so the story has to be diff and won't be that slow,but still its a fresh game so give him a time.
On second side he can always abandon it with no reason :D.I don't know but maybe it was better idea to continue story in BigBrother original game instead of here,but its all on dev guy.

Ti Guan

Jan 11, 2019
On second side he can always abandon it with no reason :D.I don't know but maybe it was better idea to continue story in BigBrother original game instead of here,but its all on dev guy.
Yes, any developer can abadon the development... It is his game and his property.
Anyway, the original BB cannot continue under Patreon because of Patreon rules and some other developers have reported long stories with Parteon staff.

concionator

Feb 10, 2020
Glamour, Kates adventures: I am stuck with the pills and with Nick
- How to use the pills at night (opportunity says: I should try it a night when everyone is asleep)
- How to surprise Julia and Nick by coming home after class? At what time should I go? I never catch them...
Thx for ur help!!

MoonSae

Jan 2, 2020
Glamour, Kates adventures: I am stuck with the pills and with Nick
- How to use the pills at night (opportunity says: I should try it a night when everyone is asleep)
- How to surprise Julia and Nick by coming home after class? At what time should I go? I never catch them...
Thx for ur help!!
Come to house after second class and pill will use on her own if you did everything what needed(or you will have option to take it when you are going to sleep) :p

chriskris

Jul 18, 2017
It's good that he wants it to get to where it was as quickly as possible. This means that he can eventually focus on developing new content.
Max's current glamour content might feel more organic if it was derived more from his Communication stat though this would introduce grind. However, it would give that stat something to do. Max currently has very few characters to interact with in a way that'd be given to driving that stat upwards.
0.24 will give us another Max update.
I never played BB.
So I don't know much about it.
But so far. it's ok for me.
I don't think it's going to fast.
Since Max have multiply girls/woman to go.
it's fine by me if he made the first girls story fast. (just my opinion)

MoonSae

Jan 2, 2020
I never played BB.
So I don't know much about it.
But so far. it's ok for me.
I don't think it's going to fast.
Since Max have multiply girls/woman to go.
it's fine by me if he made the first girls story fast. (just my opinion)
If you never play BB then you don't know who's Eric is ^^

Deadealus

Mar 13, 2019
Guyz! I must buy a camera for Alice quest, but i have 0$ in my pockets and no incomes. Help!
(i can see the cameras at 99$ on epay but i can't obviously buy one)

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Hello, im new to the game, and i like to ask, are Kate stats are normal for a new start game?
thing like lewdnes at 23 - which i don't know what it means, or interest in boys, etc.
also can i cook at some point?
i downloaded the v0.22 Offline for the first time, and started Kate, but sadly the game does not realy tells you anything.

kate.jpg

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Hello, im new to the game, and i like to ask, are Kate stats are normal for a new start game?
thing like lewdnes at 23 - which i don't know what it means, or interest in boys, etc.
also can i cook at some point?
i downloaded the v0.22 Offline for the first time, and started Kate, but sadly the game does not realy tells you anything.

View attachment 578769
Kate's stats mean diddly-squat at the moment. They'll become more useful later in development.
Cooking will be a feature when Silver gets around to it. When that is will be anyone's guess.
Stats like Lewdness, Interest in Men and Interest in Women haven't been coded to change with player decisions yet.
In short, don't worry so much about them. Yet.

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Kate's stats mean diddly-squat at the moment. They'll become more useful later in development.
Cooking will be a feature when Silver gets around to it. When that is will be anyone's guess.
Stats like Lewdness, Interest in Men and Interest in Women haven't been coded to change with player decisions yet.
In short, don't worry so much about them. Yet.
oh okay thanks so these are just basic stats, not affecting right now anything. and Hunger affect something or just do breakfast every morning with Julia, and that's all?!
thx for the quick response btw :)

nim

May 6, 2017
a question or two:
1.Is there sex scene with Ann in any story (which one)

2.Is there any audio implemented like voices in dialog or sex scenes moaning music any other alternative audio?
1. No sex scene with Ann yet. In fact no sex for Max yet.
2. No voices yet.

Reactions: xslayermkdx

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
oh okay thanks so these are just basic stats, not affecting right now anything. and Hunger affect something or just do breakfast every morning with Julia, and that's all?!
thx for the quick response btw :)
To be perfectly honest, the only stat that actually matters seems to be Energy. You could skip eating every day and she'd never even get sick. I would assume that this too will change. Maybe when Kate can learn to cook. Who knows?
Eating does affect energy and some plot points require that you actually have breakfast with Julia. Still, once those points are resolved there's no reason to eat anymore. Presently, anyhow.

MoonSae

Jan 2, 2020
To be perfectly honest, the only stat that actually matters seems to be Energy. You could skip eating every day and she'd never even get sick. I would assume that this too will change. Maybe when Kate can learn to cook. Who knows?
Eating does affect energy and some plot points require that you actually have breakfast with Julia. Still, once those points are resolved there's no reason to eat anymore. Presently, anyhow.
But if you eat you can help doing homework at school :D

Macinnes

Feb 19, 2020
Hopefully this one won't be as grindy as BB. Everything else about the game was great.
Oh BB was horribly grindy and complex at least until you got rid of Eric/Victor. Then it just ground unnecessarily. Max was like the annoying dog that constantly humps your leg.

Assaltas

Mar 17, 2018
Hi

For those who want to use CheatEngine in the offline game, the trick is:

Open glamour-server.exe (not Glamour.exe)
> Open process > Processes (not Apllications) > glamour-server.exe

All the values are in 4 bytes
> You have to multiplicate by 2 the value in game, exept for hunger energy arousal, thoses have to be multiplicates by 200
Example : Energy in game is 74,5, so the value you have to find in CheatEngine is 14900
Example 2 : Money in game is 136, so the value you have to find in CheatEngine is 272

You can find all the values you want, relation with others, school skills, mini games and time value (hours and minutes)

Tricks: do not set the arousal value at the maximun (100, so 20000 in cheat engine), this prevents the shower events from occurring, set it at 19900.

I didn't find a way to make a table.CT, cause the pointer scan doesn't work, so i have to search the values each time i play the game. Sorry for that, i don't have enough skills on CheatEngine

Good game and good cheating
I can´t do it, can you help me please, by teamwier or somithing like that?

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
I'm just waiting for Kate to start tempering chocolate or making souffles or some Heston Blumenthal craziness all of a sudden after just eating eggs for 6 months

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
I'm just waiting for Kate to start tempering chocolate or making souffles or some Heston Blumenthal craziness all of a sudden after just eating eggs for 6 months
She's probably sweating albumen at this point.
Samich, I can get CE to hook glamour-server easily enough but when I double the current value of Max's cash (currently $53, doubled to 106) and run a value search on that, it spews a fuckton of Hex addresses whose values are 106.

Last edited:

zigor

Feb 16, 2019
I'm stuck at the "The final trial" of the cheerleading .... how do I start the event ? I try many time to wait after the last class to take the shower .... but nothing.

2.60 star(s) 184 Votes