D

Deleted member 99138

Can we change in 0.24 that Max call Ann like "mom"? We need the option to have more incest. Now it is hard think that Max is Ann's son, because conversations do not make it clear enough. Those who do not want an incest then have different settings.
Do you really not get it? You CAN NOT have incest on Patreon. So we all know she is his mom, but Dark Silver can not show it in game in a direct way or same thing will happen as with Big Brother. Dark Silver needs our support and he needs Patreon to get that support, so he has to follow rules.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Can we change in 0.24 that Max call Ann like "mom"? We need the option to have more incest. Now it is hard think that Max is Ann's son, because conversations do not make it clear enough. Those who do not want an incest then have different settings.
Does NPC mapping have no affect in the Max route? The entire point of having NPC mapping is so that you can have relationships like "Mom"!

Shape

Dec 7, 2017
Does NPC mapping have no affect in the Max route? The entire point of having NPC mapping is so that you can have relationships like "Mom"!
That is my point. You can change relationships in NPC mapping, so can we change that Max call Ann like "mom"? If Max can't call Ann like "mom", so what is the point in NPC mapping? We have to change text in game, so NPC mapping have something useful.

I understand that incest is wrong in Patreon and that's why DS don't show anything incest thing in Patreon website. But if incest things are in the game, whats wrong whit that? If you don't like incest, don't play Max's story. Incest is the thing in this fucking game.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
That is my point. You can change relationships in NPC mapping, so can we change that Max call Ann like "mom"? If Max can't call Ann like "mom", so what is the point in NPC mapping? We have to change text in game, so NPC mapping have something useful.

I understand that incest is wrong in Patreon and that's why DS don't show anything incest thing in Patreon website. But if incest things are in the game, whats wrong whit that? If you don't like incest, don't play Max's story. Incest is the thing in this fucking game.
Which was my question. It's one thing for the option to be available, but another thing entirely for it to be implemented. I have no idea of the Max route, since I don't play it, but on the Kate route, the effect is only subtle, and only turns up occasionally in text

Shape

Dec 7, 2017
Which was my question. It's one thing for the option to be available, but another thing entirely for it to be implemented. I have no idea of the Max route, since I don't play it, but on the Kate route, the effect is only subtle, and only turns up occasionally in text
I hope that we have this option and it turns up in text everytime.

concionator

Feb 10, 2020
Hi everyone, could someone attach here the latest saves for glamour for Max path and for Kate path as well? I played ver 22 for both paths (Max/Kate) as far as in this version possible, but a few days ago I had to reinstall windows and all my savefiles are gone. I don't want to do all the time-consuming grinding again, so if someone here would be provide me latest save for both character...that would be great!!

By the way, you find your save files here: pressWin+R and type %appdata%. Then go BACK one folder und continue - LocalLow - Sandlust Games Ltd.

Last edited:

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Same here. Still think Max is an annoying little shit, and Kate is far cuter. But, to each their own.
Yes ,Kate is the cutest, and sexy:love:. I always feel bad for her when she gets punished for doing the things she must do for the main story, and she always end up in a bad situation. I would like if she finally have some control and not just make her life harder. like the whole punishment situation, she wanted a nice place for herself, and instead she end up in a basement with BDSM devices. poor girl, you feel for her .:cry:
She does what Nicolas demand she end up, humiliated and spanked. and when she finally have some power she can only make things worse for herself.typical female protagonist treatment

okay She likes getting spanked:p, and i don't mind her submission to Julia, i wouldn't mind Alice either, She clearly wants to spank Kate to, and Shopie want Kate to spank her and hopefully more, these are the things I'm looking forward. Kate dominating the other girls, and may be allowing other girls to dominate her :cool:

and I clearly want Kate to eventually dominate Angela for being such a bitch with her :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Alley_Cat

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Do you think glamour max is playable now ? in 0.22 or 0.24
Both 0.22 and 0.24 are the updates with Max as MC.
That is the update dedicated to Kate.
but ive read somewhere in this forum written that max will be updated in 0.23...sry if im mistaken..
So far the updates for Max are
0.11-if we are realy generous
Some people count 0.13 as BB update too because we are spending the time at the house together with the cast,mostly Alice
0.25 ? you mean 0.24 right? :) 0.25 and 0.26 will be Kate thank the God :) .
but let's be real people are so lazy these days, all you have to do is jump on the first page and click on channel log, it literally 3 sec, 3 click, not hard :D.
no offense to anyone :p
Yes,0.25,hehe first time I have posted it right.

Last edited:

IneZwei

Aug 5, 2017
Hey guys I'm playing as Max and I installed cameras but I'm not getting paid... Is there something I'm missing?

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Both 0.22 and 0.24 are the updates with Max as MC.

That is the update dedicated to Kate.

So far the updates for Max are
0.11-if we are realy generous
Some people count 0.13 as BB update too because we are spending the time at the house together with the cast,mostly Alice
0.25 ? you mean 0.24 right? :) 0.25 and 0.26 will be Kate thank the God :) .
but let's be real people are so lazy these days, all you have to do is jump on the first page and click on channel log, it literally 3 sec, 3 click, not hard :D.
no offense to anyone :p

2.60 star(s) 184 Votes