Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
0.23 is Kate while 0.24 will be Max. Then back to business as usual.

IneZwei, that part of the code hasn't been written yet. It should be added in 0.24.

J1215

Dec 15, 2019
Is there a Kate’s dominant way in the game?
If there is,- is there a Walkthrough where it is written how to achieve this?

It would be interesting to see Kate’s dominant way!

Last edited:

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Is there a Kate’s dominant way in the game?
If there is,- is there a Walkthrough where it is written how to achieve this?

It would be interesting to see Kate’s dominant way.
so far nothing really. the Dominant path is simply just refusing Oscar when he blackmails Kate. that's put her on to the dominant path. but there is nothing significant for game play wise so far.
but i put her on the dominant path just for in case. My Kate won't be anyone's bitch, if anything, everyone will be her bitch. :cool:

Reactions: Alley_Cat and J1215

J1215

Dec 15, 2019
so far nothing really. the Dominant path is simply just refusing Oscar when he blackmails Kate. that's put her on to the dominant path. but there is nothing significant for game play wise so far.
but i put her on the dominant path just for in case. My Kate won't be anyone's bitch, if anything, everyone will be her bitch. :cool:
I don’t want they to offend Kate either!
I want Kate to have a dominant way!

Last edited:

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
so 0.25 0.26 about kate 0.27 about max ?
0.24 is also about Max.
You could check his patreon. He usually keeps his development plans public.
will have all the information you want.

I have to laugh about a small mistake on his Patreon; it's his Goals progress. It reads:
6,500% complete
6,500%? WTFLOL

Macinnes

Feb 19, 2020
Does anyone know how to collect Max's income off of the "Big Brother" server and how to advertise? Glamour v0.22 offline

h4e888

Jun 6, 2017
0.24 is also about Max.
You could check his patreon. He usually keeps his development plans public.
will have all the information you want.
Also you could check for a full set of pictures from 0.24 and further development updates (russian):

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Alderaan86

snof

Sep 22, 2017
when max is story will playable :D dark silver such a failure. he couldn't even make kate's story proper. shame

Galin

May 5, 2017
Anyone have the offline link to .23?
Patreon Page says:
As usual, today is March 13th and 0.24 is released for our $40 Patrons. $20 Patrons will get it on the 18th, $10 Patrons — March 22nd, $5 Patrons — March 25th, same day we release the offline version for the 0.23.

snof

Sep 22, 2017
He had 2500+ patrons in past.but now he even has not 2000 patrons.And you say thousands of people :D haha

Macinnes

Feb 19, 2020
Those features are not in game yet.
Thanks I found that on the Patreon site after I posted this. It was driving me crazy working Max's ass off with chores and buying cams only to have no return on investment. The chores suck.

Macinnes

Feb 19, 2020
I don’t want they to offend Kate either!
I want Kate to have a dominant way!
******SPOILERS*******So far Kate IS everyone's bitch except for Oscar. Karen with the help of Julia has turned Kate into a sub. Kate herself has the opportunity to turn into a whore for cash. The storyline itself is a school for whores as Julia herself tells Kate and is confirmed by Candy. Nicholas thinks Kate is special because he profiled her before admitting her to the school to be a prime candidate for slut training. This story is not a feelgood romance of Kate. It's about her corruption and subjugation into a complete slut. Not my kind of thing but the developer does seem to wield a compelling story. The Max side of things is boring so far because it's a continuation of the Big Brother saga. BTW who doesn't think that the "Cheerleading Squad" is another prostitution scam that Kate is getting drawn into?

2.60 star(s) 184 Votes