nobodx

Nov 2, 2017
Hi all, I'm having trouble loading my old saves (from 0.2). I've moved my old folder, started a new game a saved it (as 'slot0'). I've then copied my old save into the new save folder as 'slot1' but when I start the game I only get the option to load my new save ('slot0'). Anyone have any ideas as to why my old save isn't appearing in the load list?
Apparently, the game is using names it can't find anymore while saving (at least thats for me)
I was able to save my game, but can't see them when i click load......

If you head over to %appdata%\..\LocalLow\Sandlust Games Ltd\glamour\saves\ {some number, probably UUID} \ and then Kate or Max you will find all you savefiles as some numbers.
If you rename them to slot0, slot1, slot2..... the game will find them again

absalon1977

Jun 5, 2018
wtf i thought we would always be able too choose if kate was going too do anything with a guy apparently thats out the window now

absalon1977

Jun 5, 2018
i guess i will choose not too finish this massage quest for the time being and hopefully it will not be a nessesary quest in the future.

firevoodoo

Aug 26, 2017
Saves are encrypted and won't work if shared, so please do not ask for save files!
This is NOT TRUE for quite some time and thus VERY annoying. Please, replace this line with the link to both excellent tools designed to bypass it. Thanks!

01110011 01101011

Donor
Jan 10, 2018
From someone who is a supporter of Dark Silver supported him in the last 3 years,

if you are interested in the relationships or the story then go ahead, but if you are interested in the "actions" of max with lisa/alice/ann/keira, than skip it, nex one will clearly be a lot more engaging

Jan 31, 2018
I cant load my old saves when i start 0.25 - i look for them in C) and they are there not deleted - can please somebody tell me what is the problem and how to remove it ? thank you in advance.

DanielF

Jan 30, 2018
to save is not working any solution !? or i delete the game has a lot of bugs (Save Game is not working from 0.23 - 0.25 version if you start new game it not let you to save your progression ) how long we need to wait to some one fix this shit !!!!!!!!!!!!

Reactions: Ryoko

Martin87

Jul 19, 2017
to save is not working any solution !? or i delete the game has a lot of bugs (Save Game is not working from 0.23 - 0.25 version if you start new game it not let you to save your progression ) how long we need to wait to some one fix this shit !!!!!!!!!!!!
You can use autosave ;)

Vondutch46

Nov 22, 2017
don't get why but all the versions i have tryed to play just sit on the loading screen after launch is there anything i have to do to get it to work its rather annoying cheers

2.60 star(s) 183 Votes