lalalalala000

May 17, 2019
hello guys, in walkthrough for Lisa what is "i need pick something" after Lisa agreed waych erotic movie? and money is problem, is there cheat file?

• Angry
Reactions: muschi123

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
??????????????
Let me try.
"Hello guys,
The in-game hints for Lisa after she agrees to watch an erotic movie read 'I need to pick something'. What's the next step?
And money is such a drag. Is there some way I can cheat myself more?"

By the way, quoting yourself and adding fourteen question marks will not elicit much help. It's the same as saying "For fuck's sake, someone help me already", which is that is both rude and overly insistent.

Reactions: groq

Saiaxs

Oct 12, 2018
downloaded and started, but immediately stopped when BOTH possible main characters were pre named. Why do devs name protagonists when no dialogue is voiced, instead of letting us?

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
downloaded and started, but immediately stopped when BOTH possible main characters were pre named. Why name your protagonists when no dialogue is voiced?
Because they are referenced by name MANY MANY times. And you seem to be the only one who has this particular niggle. Also, I don't think Silver particularly sees any value in allowing players the ability to self-insert.

Saiaxs

Oct 12, 2018
Because they are referenced by name MANY MANY times. And you seem to be the only one who has this particular niggle. Also, I don't think Silver particularly sees any value in allowing players the ability to self-insert.
tons of game refer to you by name after you name the MC, it detracts nothing from the plot by letting you name the person you're supposed to play as

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
tons of game refer to you by name after you name the MC, it detracts nothing from the plot by letting you name the person you're supposed to play as
You misunderstand. DS doesn't care for your wanting to rename his characters. They are referenced by those names many times.

Shape

Dec 7, 2017
Shape
Do you mean something like in the screenshot below?
For giggles I changed Ann to Alice, Lisa and Max to "ffsffdff". Then closed the game down and went into the NPC mapping again and it stuck. After I had taken this screenie. Taken from 0.24 Offline.
Yes, I mean this. I can't see this screen. Is this in Max's side, than you pick Max your character? If I go to NPC mapping, i can see only Kate to Max.

yunmaster

Aug 29, 2017
Please I have questions.
Is there a big difference between online and offline?
Do you have a lot to do offline?

ToxicLemming

Jul 5, 2017

Time to give you some details about 0.27. If you keep track of our schedule, you probably already know it's going to be about Max. Like with the 0.26 update, we've decided to go over the game and fixed some bugs/add quality of life.
0.27 won't be just about bug fixes, though. Lisa will get new late night events, Kira will get new events in the living room, Ann will get new events in the bathroom, there will be new yoga events, etc. You'll see the full change log on release day.
In the past, we said how we've been working on a fundamentally new client. We're aiming to release it for 0.27. It's quite different from the current one, but first let's talk a bit of history.
Over three years ago we started working on the Big Brother. Originally the game had a simple unity client with no online features. in 0.4 we added Patreon authorization and while the players still had to download major updates manually, the game started to automatically download minor patches that didn't have any images. And when we started working on Glamour, from the very beginning, the client-server system was the very foundation of the game.
An online connection lets players update the game automatically without manually downloading anything, and authorized users have cloud saves so they can play on PC or Android without losing their progress. Unfortunately it also has a big downside. Ping. People who live far away from the server suffer from lag, sometimes there are problems on the server side, and some people don't have the access to the internet 100% of the time. We have an offline version, but it has over a month delay from the online version.
So we've decided to try an make an offline client that would fix these problems without removing the online functionality.
Here's how it's going to work:​
  • You download a new client. It's a complete version of the game, full functionality, images, sounds, code and logic, all of it.
  • You start the game and it checks for updates. If there are any, there's an option to update the client. Once you click on it, you'll have to authorize on Patreon and the game automatically downloads the update.
  • If there are no new updates or you want to play the old version, you can just press "play". You won't need the internet connection, there will be no lag, and it will work even faster than our current offline Unity client.
We're still not sure about the cloud saves, but the game will definitely support offline saves.
Now this new client creates an obvious problem. Piracy. Currently, the game comes out for our $40 Patrons first, our $20 Patrons get it two weeks later, four days later our $10 Patrons get it, and then another three days later our $5 Patrons get the update.
But if we start releasing the offline client for our $40 Patrons and make everyone else wait, then the pirates will get the game earlier than our supporters and we want to avoid that.
So we're going to try a different approach. If it doesn't work, we can always go back to the old system. Hopefully, things are going to work out.
Here's how it's going to work: everyone who pledges at least $5 to our Patreon page gets the game on the same day. The new offline client automatically downloads the new version. So of course, now we have to come up with new rewards for our Patrons who give us $10 and more.
First of all, we're going to be having regular polls. Our Patrons will get a lot more impact on the game development.
We will have at least one major poll for our $40 Patrons every month. Our $20 Patrons will get to vote on many different aspects of the game, and our $10 Patrons will get to vote on cosmetic and secondary polls.
We're thinking about adding new supporter bonuses and we're open to suggestions. We're going to start new polls this month, we have a lot of questions and we want to know your opinion.​

Reactions: JasonJemodah

Eandrid

May 5, 2017
As you probably know, we spent about 50% more time on this update, so it's no surprise it has about 50% more content, too
really this update was one of the shortest since a long time and there are so many other character in the game and we are still only interacting with just the same since the start of the game. The massage was a good occasion to use other character but no they had to use the creepy max.

Last edited:

Deleted member 237822

Oct 8, 2017
Is this in 0.26 and did the interface get updated as well? I'm playing the offline version and I can't access the laptop at all and in the bar at the top the phone and the bell are both greyed out.
There is no "offline" version of .26. Offline versions come out approx. a month after the initial release. Phone and bell are "to be added" and are not available in even in patron versions. Clicking on items can be buggy/laggy the laptop is "useable" (if not useful) and you may just have to wait for it. Try exiting the game and restarting it see if it helps.

Niggle... Ha never heard of that before, not criticizing just sharing my novel experience.

Please I have questions.
Is there a big difference between online and offline?
Do you have a lot to do offline?
offline versions come out approx. a month after the initial release and are/should be exactly the same as the corresponding online version.

hello guys, in walkthrough for Lisa what is "i need pick something" after Lisa agreed waych erotic movie? and money is problem, is there cheat file?
Don't remember for sure but I don't think you actually actively pick anything but I was planning on replaying it anyways so I'll look and see. Money is pretty much useless for Max at this point so while you can probably cheat it you might as well grind it for all the good it will do you.

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
Is this update about Max or for the girl version?
ingame cheats are not a feature yet just a placeholder.

Its for Kate's story but has Max in it.
You are a much kinder person than me. I was in the process of saying something rather derogatory. The dreaded "Is this a Kate / Max update ?" question probably triggers me more than anything else in the world.

Deleted member 237822

Oct 8, 2017
You are a much kinder person than me. I was in the process of saying something rather derogatory. The dreaded "Is this a Kate / Max update ?" question probably triggers me more than anything else in the world.
I don't hang around this thread as much as I use to (in part due to all the stupid questions) so I don't see all the repetitive questions that those who are here all the time see so I am less inclined to give snarky remarks when I come across them. I do sympathize with you however. ;)

2.60 star(s) 183 Votes