Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
While that is totally true, I don't think the number of references to that name should count as an argument. He's already using placeholders a lot of times in dialogs, ie:

"Julia looks happy. What's the harm in making my {julia_kate_soft} happy?"
"Julia is my {julia_kate} and my roommate."
"Yes, I go here when I get bored sitting home. The coffee here is amazing. And sometimes I make sure my {alice_lisa} Lisa gets home safely, she's working as a waitress here."
"My {max_to_sisters} Max. You'll meet him if you visit my place."
"No. These aren't mine. Originally they belonged to Ann, my {ann_to_family}."

Introducing new ones could be done with a simple search and replace. But I suppose he has his reasons to not make them variable in the first place.
Those are clearly for getting around the whole incest restrictions on Patreon. DS doesn't want people naming the characters anything else but what names he gives them.

If he didn't have to worry about the incest aspect as far as Patreon goes, there'd be no "NPC Mapping", which is ironic because he previously stated during BB development that he doesn't like incest... Yet went straight into the Glamour remake with having Kate & Julia as sisters :ROFLMAO:

l8rdude

Jan 13, 2020
Those are clearly for getting around the whole incest restrictions on Patreon. DS doesn't want people naming the characters anything else but what names he gives them.

If he didn't have to worry about the incest aspect as far as Patreon goes, there'd be no "NPC Mapping", which is ironic because he previously stated during BB development that he doesn't like incest... Yet went straight into the Glamour remake with having Kate & Julia as sisters :ROFLMAO:
Oh, that makes a lot of sense! Totally forgot about the whole incest thing.

Cheers,

h41pa

Aug 7, 2016
Here is a save for use with glamour edit. I'm asuming all you have to do is import the json into one of your saves. ATleast I think....I have no saves from someone elses pc to test it out. So its up to you get it working.
100% complete and cheated money save
I let neil have his way with kate and refused oscars blackmail
do you have a full save for max path ? :)

Deleted member 237822

Oct 8, 2017
i choose for lisa to go school with panties

does that also effect her being around the house?

if yes .. how do i remove it? even if by cheats !

she lay on bed with panties too !
It's not implemented yet. I do have a "mod" that let's you exchange most of lisa's images for her nude/topless varient you can search the thread for it. I have it updated for the new images but haven't posted it yet. I can post it when I get off work in about 6 hrs.

Reactions: 9inchz

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
It's not implemented yet. I do have a "mod" that let's you exchange most of lisa's images for her nude/topless varient you can search the thread for it. I have it updated for the new images but haven't posted it yet. I can post it when I get off work in about 6 hrs.
You're on this site while at work? You mad thing.

d3dx666

May 22, 2019
I managed to import the save file of markus T on this way a large THX for providing the save's:

So you have to proceed as follows the json file must be imported in the SAVE EDITOR first only then you can use the SAVE FILE also use the Maschien ID is inserted so AUTOMATIC. But CAUTION if ir have already loaded the new version of the game and started it then the maschienen ID is changed to this version so pay attention to it

The Save datein can also be EXPORTED with the SAVE EDITOR as a json file

d3dx666

May 22, 2019
I don't know if you're doing it, the 0.27 is completely different from the ones that have come up to long.
0.27 is completely offline game bar only if there is an update you have to authorize patreon otherwise it is offline with all functions that should be there (well loudly announced by DS ) it should now also be able to use cloud and pc storage. In addition, the update is now supposed to have at least a 5 dollar patreon per month on the day of the publication for all those who are at least one.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: JasonJemodah

Priappus

Engaged Member
Nov 21, 2019
from so many men who have this game with the little one max they put her Kate to have sex in massage? I hope in the future to have sex Kate with real men. (sorry for bad english)

Reactions: Alley_Cat

evildead

Feb 11, 2018
how many points do I need for the cheerleading iv have 380 points finished the selfie and special trials. also been told iv passed the test. anyone know how to finish this quest thanks

RNDM

Engaged Member
Mar 10, 2018
from so many men who have this game with the little one max they put her Kate to have sex in massage? I hope in the future to have sex Kate with real men. (sorry for bad english)
I've re-read this five times now and it remains incomprehensible.

Deleted member 237822

Oct 8, 2017
I've re-read this five times now and it remains incomprehensible.
He is basically insulting everyone who likes Max and wants to know Kate can have sex with a "real" man. Obviously he hasn't played much of the game or else he would know you can have sex with at least 2 other people maybe 3 idk if you can with fedor.

holymoly35cb

Mar 31, 2019
I believe he is trying to say that with all the different men that are available in the Kate route, it's stupid that Max is the one Kate has sex with. For which I entirely agree
Kate has sex with Max, Nick and Julia, Fedor, and Neil. I'm waiting for Dennis, Mike, Andrew, and maybe Peter in the future updates.

Reactions: Lore19
2.60 star(s) 184 Votes