CharliesGames

May 2, 2017
Hi, does anyone know how to "exchange tokens for money"? Or how to progress this event? I spent 5-6 in-game weeks and don't have any kind of "exchange" button anywhere... Or is it future-versions-content? 1591819405926.png
1591819503406.png

Speedy1505

Jul 1, 2018
Is there any information somewhere when the 0.27 update will be released?
Or are all updates delayed from now on? I am surprised that there are no signs yet.
I'm waiting for the new client - the laaging is really destroying a lot!

Shape

Dec 7, 2017
I'm so disappointed. It seems that Ann and Lisa are not innocent at all. They both want Max's cock without any consideration. Old Big Brother was a much better game. Ann's and Lisa's innocense was very good thing in old Big Brother and now it's gone. If this game would continue where it left off in 0.13, then the absence of innocence would be understood. This Glamour does not continue where it 0.13 left off, so this is new shitty game. Big bity. I expected much more.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
I'm so disappointed. It seems that Ann and Lisa are not innocent at all. They both want Max's cock without any consideration. Old Big Brother was a much better game. Ann's and Lisa's innocense was very good thing in old Big Brother and now it's gone. If this game would continue where it left off in 0.13, then the absence of innocence would be understood. This Glamour does not continue where it 0.13 left off, so this is new shitty game. Big bity. I expected much more.
Ann's been without a guy since I don't know how long. Kira practically says as much.
And when was the last time you saw anyone of Lisa's age not in the least bit curious about dicks?

"A new shitty game"
Go back to BB then.

Reactions: Alley_Cat

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Ann's been without a guy since I don't know how long. Kira practically says as much.
And when was the last time you saw anyone of Lisa's age not in the least bit curious about dicks?

"A new shitty game"
Go back to BB then.
It's clear that he never actually paid attention to the characters in BB, beyond them being fap material for him.
If he had (and others too), he wouldn't have written that.

The BB characters in this game, are still the same fucked up individuals they were before.

Reactions: groq

dmitriiviktorov

Mar 4, 2018
Glamour-0.20-0.24-offline ARCHIVE

Valoryn

Jul 13, 2018
Does NPC mapping even work? I changed it but they still address each other like the original settings (lame). If it does work please guide me how to make it work.

ddf

Jun 27, 2017
Does NPC mapping even work? I changed it but they still address each other like the original settings (lame). If it does work please guide me how to make it work.
Some time ago I noticed the strange naming of NPC, so it worked in one of earlier online versions :)

2.60 star(s) 183 Votes