Microtom

Sep 5, 2017
guys tell me what scenes are available in 0.26 and how to activate them?
I believe there's no new content in .26. It was initially planned to add the neighbors, and some renders were made for them, but they ended up not getting added, so .26 is only bug fixes. The renders that were made won't be wasted, they'll be added in later updates. I could be wrong tho, but that's my understanding of it.

8sweettree

Jul 18, 2017
Help me plz Im in stucked. I cannot unlock "punishment at home" and "Niel".

A status of Progress(Julia and Nick) is "Finished" and it says need more progress with the college committee.
College committee I have full access now. but not yet make Veronica agree to punishment. i don't know how.
with Massage quest, I have not even met to Niel. Do I have to start all over again? What did I missed??
0.21, I have done 2 out of 3, "all events in hotel", "visiting Fedor's room" but college punishment at home.
I have never done Kate's homework and never visited to Nicolas' office for 3weeks but Karen doesnt seems to show up to Kate's home.

So friends, tell me what are missed?

These quests are displayed as "finished", I wonder what I missed; Fedor and Veronica, Villa, College, Investigation, Special chemistry, Julia and Nick, Sophie, Medical office, Adam, Cafe deja vu, Flirting, Maria and Peter, Basement, A job.
While College committee, Massage, Cheerleading, 0.21(spoilers) are on process.

I'm $5 and version is 0.26 it says, but there is no fitness club on the map.

Thanks for help in advance and sorry for my bad English

Last edited:

sazge99

Jan 11, 2020
View attachment 568608

Presenting Glamour Edit. A savegame editor for Glamour.

After countless hours of reverse engineering the glamour-server I was finally able to understand how savegame decryption and encryption in the game work. Since the server application is embedded into a patched node binary (using pkg) and transformed into tokenized V8 compilations it really was a pain in the ass to debug. Turns out, however, the encryption isn't really that special (decompile the SaveGameCipher class inside this binary to see what's happening under the hood).

As has been mentioned plenty times before, savegames are bound to your windows installation since the encryption and decryption keys are derived from your machine GUID. So in order to share savegames (without altering your machine guid) you can use this utility to export the decoded savegame as a json file. Other players can then import your json and have it encoded properly so the game recognizes it.

I added a JSON editor (based on ace) to the program for easier editing. Hit Ctrl+F while inside the editor if you want to search for specific strings. For the editor to show up and work properly you'll want to have at least Internet Explorer 10 installed on your system. If it's not working or if you don't like to use the built-in version you can export your save to a json file, edit it in a JSON editor of your liking and import it back.

Tested on Win7 SP1 64 and Win10 64 v1903 with Glamour saves from v0.21 and v0.22. Requires .NET Framework 4.6. This program was written in managed code, namely C# and thus its source code is readily available via the binary itself.

Let me know if you run into any problems. Any feedback is appreciated.

PS: Since you will be asking this: each character in the characters array holds a money value. Find the character you're playing right now and edit the money property to your liking.

PPS: Make a backup of your save game before tinkering with it. Editing the wrong values might lead to a broken game state. Values are only checked for syntax but not plausibility before saving.

Update: You'll now find the source code including solution files attached to this post. Not all files in this archive are necessary to compile the program. Some things remained there even after refactoring earlier code (e.g. a proper Save class, which is no longer used).

Cheers,

Update 1.0.5
  • You can now resize the tree view on the left
  • Removed old/unneccesary code from several classes
  • Added the possibility to import binary savegames from other machines.
To expand a little on the last point: if the editor finds a file in the savegame folder it can't decrypt (excluding JSON files) it will now show up in the list as Unknown save:
View attachment 583478

Clicking on it now gives you the option to add a machine ID for decrypting this file:
View attachment 583479

If the machine ID provided is valid and the file can be decoded it will appear in the save list just like any other savegame. No further adjustments are neccessary to make the savegame work.
View attachment 583490

Press "Save" to write the new save to your folder overwriting the old one. The save will now appear ingame.

100% You are unreal mate.... absolutely amazing. I only know python. And wish.... absolutely WISH I knew a fifth of what you knew.Would make me SOOOOOO beneficial to my current RL job.

Amazing work mate.... you absolutely deserve so much commendation.

bblover

May 31, 2017
Hello. I have a problem with saving. I can see my old saves from a year ago, and can load them. But I cant save neithher them nor a new game. What is the problem?

alyath

May 31, 2020
Help me plz Im in stucked. I cannot unlock "punishment at home" and "Niel".

A status of Progress(Julia and Nick) is "Finished" and it says need more progress with the college committee.
College committee I have full access now. but not yet make Veronica agree to punishment. i don't know how.
with Massage quest, I have not even met to Niel. Do I have to start all over again? What did I missed??
0.21, I have done 2 out of 3, "all events in hotel", "visiting Fedor's room" but college punishment at home.
I have never done Kate's homework and never visited to Nicolas' office for 3weeks but Karen doesnt seems to show up to Kate's home.

So friends, tell me what are missed?

These quests are displayed as "finished", I wonder what I missed; Fedor and Veronica, Villa, College, Investigation, Special chemistry, Julia and Nick, Sophie, Medical office, Adam, Cafe deja vu, Flirting, Maria and Peter, Basement, A job.
While College committee, Massage, Cheerleading, 0.21(spoilers) are on process.

I'm $5 and version is 0.26 it says, but there is no fitness club on the map.

Thanks for help in advance and sorry for my bad English
First you need to Rent a Room from Veronica. To do this you must Complete "Tutor" which can be startet by talking to her at Class.
After this you have to play a Poker Game with her and bet a wish. Win and call her Vote.
Now raise the Rules up to "punisch naked" and wait. After a Time there will come Nicolas with the Home punish Idea.

Reactions: 8sweettree

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Isn't that grieving for losing someone important? kidding.

I kinda neglected that part coz I got a bit frustrated. I tried 6, 7, 8 in the mornings and all of those failed.
Yeah, you won't find spiders every time. Just keep trying, I guess.

stay cool

Jun 13, 2020
thanks a lot
I played big brother a while ago and it was so much fun because the first part of Glamor was exactly the same as Big Brother, but there is not much content about Max until version 0.25.

2.60 star(s) 183 Votes