Krugger

Aug 13, 2019
I think it's just jealousy of the old BB, for which the community still makes successful mods.
Мне кажется это просто ревность к старому ББ, для которого комьюнити до сих пор делает успешные моды.
Really? are people still making mods for Big Brother? last time I played Big Brother with mod I didn't like it very much, it wasn't very synchronized and it wasn't very well organized.

Eric has been alluded to. I don't think he's been named yet. Right now, there is a new boss who is pressuring her to dress more provocatively. She talked to Kate about him in Kate's story.

One big thing is that It looks like the punishment escalation comes from Karen and the school, not from Eric's influence. Not sure how that's going to play out. Having Kira there from the start, but not being able to interact with her seems very strange at this point.

I've been hesitant to play Max's story once I found out the cams do not produce any income yet. I would have expected it to be implemented along with the cameras. I feel it is a bit frustrating when developers skip early steps plot progression. I'd rather the game go to step 5 rather than find out later they'd skipped four and five in favor of giving us six and seven. It often means you'll have to start over then the next update releases in order to have things work.
But I'm only talking about Max's story without mentioning Kate's story. As I said before, you can't understand DarkSilver's thinking as it would be something like the beginning of Kate's story ends in Max's story, but it's not quite that, I don't know.
There is no Alice in Max's part of the game for almost an year.And we will have to wait at least 3-4 more months before we can even expect something with her.Luckily we have much more Alice in Kate's part of the game.
Also we know DS is into BDSM.He really like the spanking in BB and Glamour.
He should try SU-there he can spank Supergirl,Batgirl,Artemis etc.
You're right, there isn't much Alice content in Max's story yet, just a few things but nothing much. I saw that there is a punishment system but this is strange, because in these updates the darksilver is working on Lisa and Ann's content and it doesn't make much sense for Ann to punish Max in his room.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
But I'm only talking about Max's story without mentioning Kate's story. As I said before, you can't understand DarkSilver's thinking as it would be something like the beginning of Kate's story ends in Max's story, but it's not quite that, I don't know.
I think at one point in Max's story there's a choice Max will have to make. I've seen screens of this and it rang a bell for me as I remember a similar choice the player made in BB.
It's about whether or not to approve of Ann pursuing a relationship with her new boss.

So I think Eric's going to make an appearance. I only hope his inclusion in Glamour will have deeper choices than "Hurr durr let's get the mafia after him". Maybe a way to ally with him or even a way to show Ann that he's going after the other girls as well? That would compromise the hidden cams though.

Food for thought.

Reading over a public post DS made yesterday, it seems like the Offline client for 0.27 will be released this month. Is this right?
But wasn't he planning to make the (new) Offline client the main focus?

Last edited:

kriskano

Jul 8, 2017
The more Max's side the merrier. I'm not a lesbian, so I don't indulge in very grinding muff divers adventures.
Why did you play Glamour?
Cause initially there was almost nothing for Max.
I played at BB, a good game. But I not playing at Glamour to have a poor BB remake.

dmitriiviktorov

Mar 4, 2018
According to DS, 0.27 Offline will land later this month.
Source: the bottom of .
What kind of nonsense are you talking about, the post says that the update will be released this month but it is not said that it will be 0.27 offline
Что за бред ты несёшь, в посту указано что обновление выйдет в этом месяце но не сказано что это будет 0.27 офлайн

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
What kind of nonsense are you talking about, the post says that the update will be released this month but it is not said that it will be 0.27 offline
Что за бред ты несёшь, в посту указано что обновление выйдет в этом месяце но не сказано что это будет 0.27 офлайн
It's reasonable to assume that's what he meant from the words he used:
"And we will also release the offline version this month, too."
It doesn't explicitly say WHICH offline version, true.
But it IS still a reasonable assumption to make because the same reason.
I just don't think his patrons should have been charged for the massive bugfix patch/rework that was 0.26.

Last edited:

dmitriiviktorov

Mar 4, 2018
It's reasonable to assume that's what he meant from the words he used:
"And we will also release the offline version this month, too."
It doesn't explicitly say WHICH offline version, true.
But it IS still a reasonable assumption to make.
A person who is not punctual will not make such a gift
Человек который не отличается пунктуальностью не сделает такой подарок

dmitriiviktorov

Mar 4, 2018
I'm sorry, I don't quite understand what this sentence means.
Perhaps you could further clarify.
Now is June 16th and people who paid $ 40 have not received the update
Сейчас 16 июня и люди которые заплатили 40$ так и не получили обновление

Deleted member 237822

Oct 8, 2017
dmitriiviktorov Squark Based on what I understand from both of his posts about .27 the new Offline client will be released with the new client on or around when $5 patrons normally get the update. The reason higher tier patreons haven't received the update yet is because he is moving to the new client and using the additional time to implement all of his intended content rather than just what he can manage in time for the $40 patrons.

alyath

May 31, 2020
To make it clear:
0.27 will have a new Client that will work without Internet Connection.
- As I Understand he worries about Piracy, cause this Client will come for all $5+ at the same time.

"0.27 won't be just about bug fixes, though. Lisa will get new late night events, Kira will get new events in the living room, Ann will get new events in the bathroom, there will be new yoga events, etc. You'll see the full change log on release day.

In the past, we said how we've been working on a fundamentally new client. We're aiming to release it for 0.27. It's quite different from the current one, but first let's talk a bit of history.

Over three years ago we started working on the Big Brother. Originally the game had a simple unity client with no online features. in 0.4 we added Patreon authorization and while the players still had to download major updates manually, the game started to automatically download minor patches that didn't have any images. And when we started working on Glamour, from the very beginning, the client-server system was the very foundation of the game.

An online connection lets players update the game automatically without manually downloading anything, and authorized users have cloud saves so they can play on PC or Android without losing their progress. Unfortunately it also has a big downside. Ping. People who live far away from the server suffer from lag, sometimes there are problems on the server side, and some people don't have the access to the internet 100% of the time. We have an offline version, but it has over a month delay from the online version.

So we've decided to try an make an offline client that would fix these problems without removing the online functionality.

Here's how it's going to work:

• You download a new client. It's a complete version of the game, full functionality, images, sounds, code and logic, all of it.
  • You start the game and it checks for updates. If there are any, there's an option to update the client. Once you click on it, you'll have to authorize on Patreon and the game automatically downloads the update.
  • If there are no new updates or you want to play the old version, you can just press "play". You won't need the internet connection, there will be no lag, and it will work even faster than our current offline Unity client."
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

- Higher ranked Patreons will get other rewards currently not defined (it was mentioned some extra pics in Szenes)
Also with 0.27 will be a mayor update of the Max Route (see other Post for more)

Reactions: Ara-sH

chriskris

Jul 18, 2017
I never played BB's older version.
So I don't know all those people complaining stuff with Eric.

So far, I think the content for Max's story is good.
It could be better if he could move outside etc.
But I don't hate it.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Funnily enough that was one of the (many) issues people had with the game. Some things were gradually added that had him going outside of the house, but they were kind of drip fed and were other things left unfinished before the game was abandoned.

Reactions: smith1991

stay cool

Jun 13, 2020
I never played BB's older version.

So far, I think the content for Max's story is good.
But I don't hate it.
If you have time, try playing BB It's like glamor and the story progression is very fast and fun.

Deleted member 237822

Oct 8, 2017
Eric existed for all the ntr, cuckold, and cockblock fetish ppl and also served as a "clear and present danger" for all the people that aren't into those things. I "hated" him for the competition but I "liked" that he gave me a reason to work hard at the game. Eric was the risk I had contend with to get my reward and was an effective twist to a game where most devs would just make you endlessly grind stats to unlock a new scene. My only complaint about him was how long it takes to be able to start sabotaging him. Also while I am glad you can get rid of him once you do there is no threat to keep you on your toes afterwards you can just relax and grind for new events. It made the game feel empty and I would have liked it if a new threat had followed. Maybe it was planned and just didn't get implemented because it was abandoned but we will never know.

Reactions: fsck and crugh2112
2.60 star(s) 184 Votes