Deleted member 237822

Oct 8, 2017
Overall, the only difference is that BB text/dialogue was more like how you see text boxes in Ren'Py games/VNs. Glamour has it take up the whole screen, and scroll down.
My issue with it, is that in BB you could use spacebar and number keys, but can't in Glamour. It's basically click-click-click-click all the way, unless you set it to display all/display fast.
It only kindof works but you can use the scroll wheel to advance one speech bubble at a time.

Krugger

Aug 13, 2019
I really can't understand Darksilver, it turns out to be ironic. What did he intend to do in Kate's story? Is she still innocent at school but at the hotel or out to have a little fuck? I want to mention, she fucks with Fedor and Neil, and to me it doesn't make a lot of sense because it was supposed to be something that was later in the story. You may not agree with me but Neil's content I think pathetic, Darksilver put Kate to fuck her ass, it doesn't make sense with the story. About Kate renting a room, it doesn't make sense either. I didn't see a purpose. The DS wants Kate to leave, but where the game is still limited. So, I think Darksilver is still traumatized by Big Brother, I don't know, he abandoned the game, a lot of people say different things about the reason for abandonment, and he started his project that he had done years ago, only now different, a small portion of his toxic public didn’t like it and he started designing a male story that your audience didn't like again. But this "new pool" is something like "what do you want? I have no imagination, I'm afraid that you don't like it ..." dude, take a chance. Everyone takes a risk when creating a game, some succeed and others cannot. He wasted a lot of time getting in doubt, recreating and making renders and history and in the end it ends up getting in the way and unable to align the script.

EloeM

Jan 7, 2018
ok, i have no idea what im doing wrong, its 50 something day and im stuck in house, pretty much all other sub missions done
also BB stuff not working, what im doing wrong ? i play as Max

Last edited:

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
ok, i have no idea what im doing wrong, its 50 something day and im stuck in house, pretty much all other sub missions done
also BB stuff not working, what im doing wrong ? i play as Max
You've finished. Wait for the next update.

Ozo-One

Mar 23, 2018
Love the game interface design and models, cant say the same for the story. niels anal sex part was just weird, she hasnt had anything close to anal ever. she should be crying at that point.

it would be better if he would focus on kate's storyline

alyath

May 31, 2020
Just scroll up, There are ALL Infos on 0,27 out by this Point.
It is really hard to follow a post if it is spammed. We´re all adults. So be patient and just read some more of older post up to 1 Month. Cause DS is releasing every month.

Reactions: Ti Guan

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Love the game interface design and models, cant say the same for the story. niels anal sex part was just weird, she hasnt had anything close to anal ever. she should be crying at that point.

it would be better if he would focus on kate's storyline
Neil's content was garbage. I get the feeling that he wanted to add competition for Julai which could lead to some naughtiness going on but man was that whole sub-sub arc rubbish.

Reactions: Alley_Cat

ejadrien

Aug 8, 2017
the art is amazing , nothing to complain about, but the game is really too complex for me personally, i dunno how to follow this walkthrough, and its too grindy for my taste, others seems to have adapted to it, but its the second time ive downloaded the game and tried to have more patience with the playthrough, but it only gave me more headaches. i wished someone created in an game walkthrough mod. I am amazed with the functionality and all , the way it looks soooo organized...i only wished it had less details to be dealt with, thats all

ItkoSK

Jun 7, 2018
here is mode e.g. for money... fight with game :D its not game for 4 hours :) and is there many nice scenes deeper in story yes its grindy but know more harder ;)

alyath

May 31, 2020
I don´t think that a MOD make any sense. Cause the Game will Change every month. For example 0.26 was all about coding, Bugfixing etc. So all previous mods will surely not work anymore.
My Opinion is: just wait a little, cause later on I´am sure someone will make a walkthrough mod. (maybe at 0.5)
Or just hang in. It is not so hard how it souds. And if the walkthrough won´t help. Just PM or post I will help if I can. (Kate Route, Max skipped cause of lag of Content.)
And if you have not given Big Brother a Try just do it. Seems like the Max Route Lite.

ItkoSK

Jun 7, 2018
here is glamour edit - you can change money, i find it here but forgot where XD

Apr 2, 2018
Can anyone help me.
While I'm playing glamour in my PC
After 5-10 min
My is shutting off.
I never faced this problem before time when playing.
Plz solve my issue

2.60 star(s) 184 Votes