Apr 2, 2018
Is your pc shutting off, or is the game crashing?

Also, please list your pc's specs.
Thanks for the response
Here's the details of my problem
My pc is shutting down only when the game is opened and playing for 10min it is shutting down.
My pc specifications
Windows 7 ultimate
8 GB ram
Intel I5

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Thanks for the response
My pc is shutting down only when the game is opened and playing for 10min it is shutting down.
My pc specifications
Windows 7 ultimate
8 GB ram
Intel I5
What kind of graphics card do you have?

But...
Sounds like it's overheating.
If you're on a desktop, pop the case and check the fans. Clean out any dust/dirt built up with a pair of tweezers.
If it's a laptop, try pointing a desk fan at the system. If you can get at the system fans, use tweezers and pull out any dirt that's built up.

dmitriiviktorov

Mar 4, 2018
Thanks for the response
My pc specifications
Windows 7 ultimate
8 GB ram
Intel I5
Blue screen of death, if so, problems with the motherboard or are too smart with the BIOS

Hokvaau

Dec 31, 2018
Select process glamour-server.exe
In game go to shop. Then do "First scan" in Cheat Engine - 4 bytes amount of your money.
Buy something and do "Next scan" for new amount money.
Repeat while you found address were money stored.
noname.png i can't do it it's always 0 item

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
I think at one point in Max's story there's a choice Max will have to make. I've seen screens of this and it rang a bell for me as I remember a similar choice the player made in BB.
It's about whether or not to approve of Ann pursuing a relationship with her new boss.

So I think Eric's going to make an appearance. I only hope his inclusion in Glamour will have deeper choices than "Hurr durr let's get the mafia after him". Maybe a way to ally with him or even a way to show Ann that he's going after the other girls as well? That would compromise the hidden cams though.

Food for thought.

Reading over a public post DS made yesterday, it seems like the Offline client for 0.27 will be released this month. Is this right?
But wasn't he planning to make the (new) Offline client the main focus?
For some reasons, I was under the impression that if you refused her to dating her boss, he wasn't gonna be into the picture at all, but I guess that I could be wrong, wouldn't be the first time lol :p

Rodyanin83

Jan 21, 2019
Good day
Can someone help with such a problem?
I changed the PC, I transferred saves from the old computer.
What algorithm to use to import old saves into the game?

berny

Jun 8, 2017
AH i forgot it the online/offline thing ...
Actually the way I understand it he is releasing the new offline client this month. This means, from now on, there will be one release date for all patron tiers. So he will skip one offline version (0.26) and will release 0.27 for everybody right away. So no more online/offline in the future.

Last edited:

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Actually the way I understand it he is releasing the new offline client this month. This means, from now on, there will be one release date for all patron tiers. So he will skip one offline version (0.26) and will release 0.27 for everybody right away. So now more online/offline in the future.
I think this is a shrewd move for him in that it may very well result in more patrons. Should also cut down the amount of people complaining about lag. Now if only he could do something for the people who can't save their game no matter what help is given.

Reactions: Snugglepuff
2.60 star(s) 184 Votes