berny

Jun 8, 2017
What are you guys talking about? I haven't tried it myself nor will I try this version, but the whole talk about piracy and the offline client would make no sense if you had to be a patron to play. Maybe it's the wrong version?

Edit: There is a second patreon post with the (presumably?) offline client. You just have to wait until someone posts this.

Last edited:

Galin

May 5, 2017
Piracy? Every Month the was a free offline Version (0.25 - end of May). Was that pirated? I am waiting for 0.26 Offline free...
I don't know if it comes (new client) or will there be a free offline Versio 0.27 next month?

d3dx666

May 22, 2019
Read it thoroughly then all your questions will be answered immediately.

There is a problem with all things:

I wonder where the Save's are stored in the new offline version, because where else they are saved are the no longer under: User-User Name "AppData"LocalLow"Sandlust Games Ltd is not saved anything, I find you should at least say where they go now so that you can save them.

Deleted member 237822

Oct 8, 2017
Piracy? Every Month the was a free offline Version (0.25 - end of May). Was that pirated? I am waiting for 0.26 Offline free...
I don't know if it comes (new client) or will there be a free offline Versio 0.27 next month?
up until now the offline version was the free version that came out about a month after the patreon online version. The online version had tremendous lag that more or less made it unplayable and made patrons question if paying to get the update first was worth it. So DS changed it to all offline starting with .27 and is just hoping that his patrons who are paying to the update early don't go sharing it with everyone else before they are suppose to get it, whenever that is now.

groq

Aug 12, 2017
You have to wait a very long time ... It never was an offline version for non-patrons (free). All versions were shared by a patron (last time by jaliar).

Ti Guan

Jan 11, 2019
It seems that new client starts two versions between online version and offline version without Patreon account...
1593035709546.png

2.60 star(s) 184 Votes