megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
Compressed v0.27 (Win) 823Mb

P.S. Guys read changelog from OP for v0.27. Devs changed engine so old saves don't work anymore! And because of that don't ask update patch from v0.25 to v0.27. Also at first start some images didn't shows so just relaunch the game several times until problem solves itself but this method doesn't help with wardrobe missing images and some icons in dialogues.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
P.P.S. It seems that somebody managed to transfer saves from Unity version to this one https://f95zone.to/threads/glamour-v0-27-offline-dark-silver.10579/post-3718244

Last edited:

JKH18

Jan 16, 2018
Compressed v0.27 (Win) 823Mb Mega Workupload

P.S. Guys read changelog from OP for v0.27. Devs changed engine so old saves don't work anymore and there is no way to transfer them from old version! And because of that don't ask update patch from v0.26 to v0.27. Also at first start some images didn't shows so just relaunch the game several times until problem solves itself.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks for clarifying this! :) Seems like it's a fresh start then. Shame to waste all the progress I made, but at least the saves seem to be working like they should now, so at the end of the day not a bad trade off.

lalka

Jun 2, 2017
What do you mean by "delayed"? You mean that the devs are going to implement save compatibility at some point later or what?
Of course it will be. If they would revamp the whole save system everyone would start from scratch. Moreover it doesn't make any sense. And in the patreon post he says he didn't implement the save sync from server but the offline save do not work as well. The new version saves are hidden somewhere. Some ds bullshit

evildead

Feb 11, 2018
the dev could of add a boost to lvl at start of v0-27 if we cant load old saves. so people didnt have to start from the 0

qwerfa

Jun 3, 2017
Saves seem to be contained in AppData\Roaming\glamour\Local Storage\leveldb, in a .log file, but extracting then copying the content of old save files to the new doesn't work... Either there are some missing variables that make the game no longer see the save after being altered, or the weird string of character before the savedata is some kind of checksum.

JKH18

Jan 16, 2018
Of course it will be. If they would revamp the whole save system everyone would start from scratch. Moreover it doesn't make any sense. And in the patreon post he says he didn't implement the save sync from server but the offline save do not work as well. The new version saves are hidden somewhere. Some ds bullshit
Since they've reworked the whole engine apparently it makes sense that saves aren't compatible anymore. Considering this is the first update that we have start from scratch, and the new reworked engine fixed my save issues from earlier, it's not such a bad trade off to be honest. It's a bit of chore to start all over again, but it's worth it in the end.

peterppp

Mar 5, 2020
no the dev is trying to turn this into big brother since he couldnt finish it the first timenit started out totally different and over time he has merged the two into one game sadly
How far into big brother has he come in glamour? Like, is there already new content continuing from the ending in big brother?

SDaddy666

May 5, 2017
Wait, so with the new system we can go straight to the lastest update which means we can play 26+27 and catch up that's right ?
What about saves ? Are they still working or do we have to download some or start over ?

evildead

Feb 11, 2018
so if we cant find the saves on v0-27. how will we copy them to v0-28 and so on.will we not be in the same boat next update comes

evildead

Feb 11, 2018
Wait, so with the new system we can go straight to the lastest update which means we can play 26+27 and catch up that's right ?
What about saves ? Are they still working or do we have to download some or start over ?
we cant play straight to the lastest update v0-27. its a new game save. start from v0-01 with kate and max

$Natalia$

Jul 19, 2017
Thanks for clarifying this! :) Seems like it's a fresh start then. Shame to waste all the progress I made, but at least the saves seem to be working like they should now, so at the end of the day not a bad trade off.
This game doesn't support android or it does ?

SDaddy666

May 5, 2017
we cant play straight to the lastest update v0-27. its a new game save. start from v0-01 with kate and max
So we DO have to start all over from the beginning ?
There is absolutely no way I'm doing all this grinding again. I'm going to need a V0.25 save for sure

Who will be our hero and share his new 0.25 save with us ?

Edit :reading posts here it's still unclear to me. can someone please confirm or not ? thank you.

Sir_EatsALot

Aug 24, 2017
Hi! I haven't touched this game yet. Can any kind soul tell me if Max has sex with any of the girls yet (in Max playthrough) ? Or is it still a land of blueballsa? Thanks!

Reactions: Priappus

alyath

May 31, 2020
I made myself repeat, but remember you that 0.26 is without new Content. Its all about Bugfixing, improving and Quality of Live (Most Kate).
0.27 is all about Max.
So People who want new Content about Kate have to wait until next Update (maybe, nothing so far from the Devs about it)
For all Patreons above $5 will be a 0.27 offline Version.

WuzzyFuzzy

Jan 23, 2020
Three separate paths of playthrough down the drain. Breaking continuity this far into the game is likely not the best way to engender that warm, fuzzy feeling.

alyath

May 31, 2020
Hi! I haven't touched this game yet. Can any kind soul tell me if Max has sex with any of the girls yet (in Max playthrough) ? Or is it still a land of blueballsa? Thanks!
"So Far as I know, sex with the Aunt. And some flashing with all the other. Maybe a Blowjob from Alice if it´s the same like Big Brother."
(Sry Spoiler Button don´t works fine)

Last edited:
Reactions: Sir_EatsALot
2.60 star(s) 184 Votes