krantos

Oct 25, 2019
Ok, maybe I'm missing something, but how the hell do I travel?

I can go to the city map but clicking on the places I want to go does nothing.

I have the quest to get the maid job, and I can see the Hotel on the map, but I can't seem to GO there.

Edit: I fixed it. Maximizing the window hides the buttons.

Now I just need to figure out how to actually work...

Last edited:

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
He hasn't stopped the save encryption yet? It's been 18 versions since I last played. I was hopeful one of his patreon simps would tell him to stop that.

crog64

Dec 12, 2017
Понять и простить. Затем ждать 0.4 обнову и замену формата сохранений..

Reactions: WID-3D

fr34ky

Oct 29, 2017
As much as I love the characters on the BB house, I'm gonna pass on this update.

I tried to do the full screen fix and it only maximizes the screen, it's not a full screen mode, at least I couldn't make it work

ebenammi

Jun 26, 2018
This entire update demonstrates that the dev(s) need to have "IF IT AIN'T BROKE, DON'T FIX IT" tattooed on the back of their hands, so the words are always in front of their eyes while working on a computer.

Nihilus44

Jan 31, 2018
As much as I love the characters on the BB house, I'm gonna pass on this update.

I tried to do the full screen fix and it only maximizes the screen, it's not a full screen mode, at least I couldn't make it work
For fullsreen I modified the end of the line in the file window-state.json (isFullScreen":true)

Reactions: Bubilonka

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
and it's much better in everything.
Just like BB, it's abandoned. Just like BB, it was abandoned at its 13th release version... Glamour's still going, has so much more content and despite people having to start from scratch with 0.27, it's overall a better game/VN. Grindy, but still better.

Hi, do we have finally some scenes in Max path ?
There's lots of scenes as Max. Less than when playing as Kate (obviously), but still plenty to see. You'll need to be specific about what you're actually asking for though.

Is there a more recent CG rip?
There's been plenty of them for each version. Use search box, near top right area of window.
The one for 0.27 was up before the game was shared here, but all the repeated questions and people too lazy to read pushed it back a few pages.

2.60 star(s) 184 Votes