Mikey Mike

Engaged Member
Feb 18, 2018
What is the dev thinking releasing an update that you can't utilize previous saves? Has anyone determined what data the dev is stealing from his users as well?

sanlaw91

Sep 30, 2019
the last several updates have been all about Max, which isn't too bad but those of us who are looking forward to the Kate part of the game are left wanting, both Kate and Max could be separate games in themselves, and should be with very little cross over, between the two. Please continue the Kate story it is far more interesting and has far more possibilities from what i am seeing so far, or just separate the 2 and yes i know this would be a lot of work. But better for both stories in the long run

Reactions: Priappus and lezdez

fr34ky

Oct 29, 2017
What is the dev thinking releasing an update that you can't utilize previous saves? Has anyone determined what data the dev is stealing from his users as well?
Looks like this dev hates his fans. I mean, who allows only 20 saves or so in this kind of game ? And of course, who makes saves unusable every 3 or 4 updates? It's crazy...

Zeeahh

Mar 26, 2019
Does anyone know why none of the images are loading? Just black screen with the broken window symbols. Tried redownloading and restarting etc.

AER201812

Jan 13, 2018
Hi. Love the game, been playing it since the beginning (y)(y):love::love:
Newer had any problems with my saves.
Now i located my old saves --- C:\Users\Asus\AppData\LocalLow\Sandlust Games Ltd\glamour\saves\c3b5a21d-fe2f-4781-8199-43724a02eaa2 and then Kate or Max, i played both.
I started a new game to make my first save. The problem is...
Where is the new save??? Cant find the location soo i can copy my old save to.
Any ideas guys?

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Any chance the dev is going to rework Lisa's renders with her old hair? And maybe give up on all this Kate crap?
Don't beat around the bush. What you're really saying is:

"I WANT BB! THIS GAME CRAP! LOL!11!!111!!!"

It's been clearly stated as to why this will NOT happen outside of modded versions.
Looks like this dev hates his fans. I mean, who allows only 20 saves or so in this kind of game ? And of course, who makes saves unusable every 3 or 4 updates? It's crazy...
And who in their right mind would need more than 20 saves in this kind of game?

Joe Banana

Feb 5, 2018
Don't beat around the bush. What you're really saying is:

"I WANT BB! THIS GAME CRAP! LOL!11!!111!!!"
Nothing of the sort. This game IS BB, just with bad Lisa haircut and less frequent updates due to the Kate part. Personally I enjoyed playing the Max part(up until the last update, haven't tried this one yet). As for the clear statements - I hope you don't think I've read all 575 pages of comments... And even if I did, it is clearly happening so I'm kinda missing your point here.

2.60 star(s) 184 Votes