Dirkusmaximus

Aug 28, 2017
So we DO have to start all over from the beginning ?
There is absolutely no way I'm doing all this grinding again. I'm going to need a V0.25 save for sure
Agree entirely. It's a really bizarre choice by the dev if he's making all his patrons start new games as well. The game is good but really grindy.

Reactions: WuzzyFuzzy

JKH18

Jan 16, 2018
So we DO have to start all over from the beginning ?
There is absolutely no way I'm doing all this grinding again. I'm going to need a V0.25 save for sure

Who will be our hero and share his new 0.25 save with us ?

Edit :reading posts here it's still unclear to me. can someone please confirm or not ? thank you.
They've reworked the engine for this update, so saves are not compatible from previous versions. You'll need to start a new game from the beginning, or wait for someone to progress into the new content and post a save here.

SDaddy666

May 5, 2017
They've reworked the engine for this update, so saves are not compatible from previous versions. You'll need to start a new game from the beginning, or wait for someone to progress into the new content and post a save here.
Ok but the saves were previously encrypted and could not be shared. That changed too ?
Or we could use a save editor with some very complete instructions on how to edit it.

LantisGT

Feb 20, 2019
Does anyone have a sheet or something of the correct relationsships between characters?

Playing this the first time and my guess would be "mom" for the "landlady" as always but what about the others?

fr34ky

Oct 29, 2017
I donwloaded the game and it doesn't say 'offline' anywhere as it used to say and my saves from 0.24 don't work, how do I know this is the offline version ?

• Sad
Reactions: angella

Nihilus44

Jan 31, 2018
It's only me or the graphic quality is very low? In previous versions, it was possible to modify the graph quality.
Is it possible to fix the graph quality to High or Ultra?

fr34ky

Oct 29, 2017
It's only me or the graphic quality is very low? In previous versions, it was possible to modify the graph quality.
Is it possible to fix the graph quality to High or Ultra?
I can't even choose full screen, old saves don't work, this is a joke

• Sad
Reactions: angella

holymoly35cb

Mar 31, 2019
Little help...?
After trying different version from v0.13-v0.17 which did not run at all i thought i give it a chance again and downloaded v0.27 a few minutes ago and this time it runs... more or less.. No pictures?? Game looks like this...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Disconnected internet but really now, wtf is the catch with this game?
The first and only game so far that wont run, any hints on what i could do?
I had the same problem at first, but then I closed the game, cut internet on and opened game for it to work. then it will work offline.

Reactions: LantisGT
2.60 star(s) 184 Votes