Deleted member 237822

Oct 8, 2017
@Ayrik Eyronphist, the issue I had with Eric is the writing during his involvement took a nose dive.
That might be true but its been so long since I played it I can't comment on the writing other than DS's writing and response options have always been lacking so picking out especially bad instances is a bit difficult. Also at the time of playing I was more focused on getting rid of him than anything else. I am replaying right now so I will see if I can pick up what you are talking about.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
That might be true but its been so long since I played it I can't comment on the writing other than DS's writing and response options have always been lacking so picking out especially bad instances is a bit difficult. Also at the time of playing I was more focused on getting rid of him than anything else. I am replaying right now so I will see if I can pick up what you are talking about.
It's mostly how quickly he manages to almost brainwash Ann.
Buys Alice a couple of nice things and she wants to jump his bones.

Two instances of what I mean.

(Unrelated, request for addition to opening post)
DS has posted official apk and osx versions. Please add these versions to the opening post.
Source:

Reactions: Snugglepuff

groq

Aug 12, 2017

Two instances of what I mean.

(Unrelated, request for addition to opening post)
DS has posted official apk and osx versions. Please add these versions to the opening post.
Source:
These versions are online versions, only clients (22MB and 17MB), w/o content.

Deleted member 237822

Oct 8, 2017
yeah I agree with you on these but they are "in line" with how bad everything else is like how max and alice can be getting along and agreeing in one sentence and the in the next alice is basically telling him to go fuck himself in the next. The writing doesn't flow together in a coherent manner and any positive relation you have built with a character had no bearing on how they reacted to you going forward.

EloeM

Jan 7, 2018
That's what the Offline builds are for. They don't need an internet connection.

Ayrik Eyronphist, the issue I had with Eric is the writing during his involvement took a nose dive.
maybe i was not clear, i have downloaded offline client, but it doesnt work without online
then tell me how the f.. this is offline version ? unless below is just for joke
1592591581456.png

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
maybe i was not clear, i have downloaded offline client, but it doesnt work without online
then tell me how the f.. this is offline version ? unless below is just for joke
View attachment 698624
It's simple, do not block it.

Basically, the current offline versions are trying to communicate with what is a server emulator (that's in the game's folders), so the game thinks it's doing what it's supposed to.

Mast126

May 29, 2020
Hey, sorry for asking but I cant find it anywhere when I do the last cheerleader trial. Is there a way to actually complete the quest and join cheerleaders in current 0,26 version or no?

LucT

Sep 20, 2017
HI, i don't remember if is possible that Lisa don't wear panties at home, if is yes how can do it?

Big Head

Jun 21, 2020
What I don't like is the way dialogs were implemented in this game. Maybe I'm too lazy to read them, but big brother's were way better.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
What I don't like is the way dialogs were implemented in this game. Maybe I'm too lazy to read them, but big brother's were way better.
Overall, the only difference is that BB text/dialogue was more like how you see text boxes in Ren'Py games/VNs. Glamour has it take up the whole screen, and scroll down.
My issue with it, is that in BB you could use spacebar and number keys, but can't in Glamour. It's basically click-click-click-click all the way, unless you set it to display all/display fast.

Reactions: groq and Big Head
2.60 star(s) 184 Votes