alyath

May 31, 2020
Thank you alyath, sorry for late response.

will you help me more? or somebody knows about the right answer.

1. I have already done tutor thing and quest log says "For not winning a poker game will be all that's needed for implementing a new rule." Have I missed something?
2. How to raise the rule to "punish naked"?

Thank you in advanced.
You need:
-Laptop
-Some money for the Rent
-You have meet Fendor in Hotel

The steps are:
-start Tutor
-meet in her Apartment
-meet Fendor (the Landlord) there
-accept offer to rent the Room in her Apartment
-talk with Nicolas next day to have him pay the rent
-Meet in her Apartment and challenge her for a Game (if you lazy. Save and autoplay, reload until you win)
-After the First you need to buy a Laptop and get Nicolas to give you the Rights for the Internet side of the Shool.
-After a Certain time there will be a Annoucement of the new Rules in Class.
-Now you can Initiate Rules via Laptop
-Until now you must only Win in a Poker Game to get a Vote done, this will change in Update(maybe next)

Last edited:
Reactions: 8sweettree

f95poke

Apr 21, 2017
I played up 0.25v offline, I want to move the saves from 0.25v to 0.27v, but I have no clue where the saves are located on my machine, i tried appdata/roaming/glamour but there is no 'saves' or anything remotely obvious to being a save directory of sorts.

Even if I find the save location for 0.25v offline, I have no idea where is the save directory in 0.27v that it can read those old save files.

I tried following https://f95zone.to/threads/glamour-v0-27-offline-dark-silver.10579/post-3718244 guide, but he referenced this guide https://f95zone.to/threads/glamour-v0-27-offline-dark-silver.10579/page-485#post-3087250 and I don't understand where he even find the JSON files to manipulate and move to.

The guide is not easy to follow.

edit1:

I found in 0.25v/Glamour_Data/StreamingAssets a directory called 'saves' but it is empty even though I have plenty of saves that I can load while 0.25v is running.

Last edited:

Snogardragons

Apr 27, 2017
So, the images aren't working on my game. I don't know why. Doesn't look like I need an image file, but maybe I'll try redownloading.

Shape

Dec 7, 2017
What's problem. I change that Ann is to Max "mom" in formal and now in text it's not mom, it is {ann_to_max_soft}.

Formal means that how Max call Ann and Personal means how Ann call Ann? Am I right?

LucT

Sep 20, 2017
Kate path don't have new quest, v0.26 is only bug, v0.27 is Max. is possible use old save only with "glamour edit", every problem solution are in previous pages

Valoryn

Jul 13, 2018
What's problem. I change that Ann is to Max "mom" in formal and now in text it's not mom, it is {ann_to_max_soft}.

Formal means that how Max call Ann and Personal means how Ann call Ann? Am I right?
They got a lot to fix

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
I use offline ver I want to start new game , I try to use CE for money cheat but I didnt find Glamour server in process list !
any help ?
The new Offline client doesn't rely on glamour-server.exe. So it's not there any more.
You'll have to find a new way to cheat at a game that's already hideously easy.

2.60 star(s) 183 Votes