LantisGT

Feb 20, 2019
Is there a way to transfer the saves from 0.27 to 0.28 ?? When starting 0.28 i dont have the option to load and the hell i wont start this game from scratch and grind everything again...

alyath

May 31, 2020
Is there a way to transfer the saves from 0.27 to 0.28 ?? When starting 0.28 i dont have the option to load and the hell i wont start this game from scratch and grind everything again...
YES.
For a complete how to do so, just Read the FAQ link in my signature.
And I have shared a SaveFile for 0.28 Kate Route right after I buy the Laptop. So most Grind is done. And you can get right into Action.

blubb0r

Jan 5, 2020
hmm, I can't trigger the Sophie event even when cheerleading and college committee are finished. Does anyone know how to do?

alyath

May 31, 2020
fsck I found something that is not normal.
I play with your 2nd modded Version. And I can change my Shool Outfit so that Kate will go in Sportswear to shool.
Until this no Harm done, but if I want to leave the Shool it won´t let me and says I need to change.
Don´t know if this is a Sideeffect of your Mod, or messed up by DS.
My actions_
-Wardrobe, watch Sporty Dress.
- Go to shool She wears this Dress in all Chats
- Try to leave and I can´t.
works with Swimsuit too

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

alyath

May 31, 2020
Wrong place to ask I think. But good Luck that someone knows this, and read your Post, and answers you.

fsck

Aug 3, 2017
fsck I found something that is not normal.
I play with your 2nd modded Version. And I can change my Shool Outfit so that Kate will go in Sportswear to shool.
Until this no Harm done, but if I want to leave the Shool it won´t let me and says I need to change.
Don´t know if this is a Sideeffect of your Mod, or messed up by DS.
My actions_
-Wardrobe, watch Sporty Dress.
- Go to shool She wears this Dress in all Chats
- Try to leave and I can´t.
works with Swimsuit too

*sigh* I switched back to the original unfixed version, and it seems to be a problem there as well. Will take a look, but don't know if this will be an easy one to fix. For the time being, always make sure you're on the college uniform when exiting the wardrobe. :(

EDIT: Looks like this was also an issue in 0.27. :(

Last edited:
Reactions: alyath

tangerin

Nov 22, 2018
So i got another bug. After i finally managed to get to tan topless in the latest version i dont seem to be able to access wardrobe anymore. Trying to do so will get me a blackscreen and the game softlocks on that blackscreen :/

alyath

May 31, 2020
It is nothing important like I said, but I am sure someone will rush into it, and then ask. So I think it was a good Idea to get the answer before the question. And the Answer is. No the Mod is not the Problem.
And it fixes itself. After the shool you will be forced to shower and then change. So not a Problem at all.

2.60 star(s) 184 Votes