ChaosXD

May 21, 2017
Does anyone knows a fix for the black screen that happen when open the wardrobe
Ok, I took a look at your savefile. Here's the deal:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

New Fix: View attachment 746891

Please check and let me know if it works.

Also, tagging Ayrik Eyronphist so he can update the FAQ.
Hello, I had the same wardrobe problem and I tried your fix. You mention that you have to tan with Julia so the fix take place. But now there are more problems. When I go to sunbath i cant click on the icon to do so, neither the leave icon. Furthermore, I cant click in 'Continue' in the menu ('Loading' works)

xslayermkdx

Jun 4, 2017
More info,
which MC Kate or Max
And who you want to have sex with.
For example with Max is Hj or Bj repeatable with Ann or Alice or certain actions with certain characters? Lets just say Like Big Brother certain actions in certain time of the day every day were repeatable or some not everyday but in certain day to get to the point can you get Bj or Hj or Sex every day with certain characters can you repeat those actions?

Deleted member 237822

Oct 8, 2017
For example with Max is Hj or Bj repeatable with Ann or Alice or certain actions with certain characters? Lets just say Like Big Brother certain actions in certain time of the day every day were repeatable or some not everyday but in certain day to get to the point can you get Bj or Hj or Sex every day with certain characters can you repeat those actions?
Lisa HJ repeatable everyday after midnight if you talk to Lisa before bed and if you choose it over cunni when the time comes. Ann BJ/HJ repeatable every two two three days during sex ed but you have to skip bed time HJ from Lisa to get it. also you can get a HJ from Lisa followed by a BJ from Ann during sex ed. The only sex Max has rn is in Kate's story.

Reactions: xslayermkdx

fsck

Aug 3, 2017
hmm downloaded bugfix, sunbathing is now broken, cant leave location, have to quit game.
But i did manage to fix my sig lol
Does anyone knows a fix for the black screen that happen when open the wardrobe

Hello, I had the same wardrobe problem and I tried your fix. You mention that you have to tan with Julia so the fix take place. But now there are more problems. When I go to sunbath i cant click on the icon to do so, neither the leave icon. Furthermore, I cant click in 'Continue' in the menu ('Loading' works)
Can either of you send me your savefile? I'm not running into this issue on my machine. Need to know how to replicate it.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
cheatengine works in 0.28??

I dont find "glamour-server.exe" in the procesees and I use the game hosted in this page, indeed i see 5 "glamour.exe"

Microtom

Sep 5, 2017
I haven't been able to trigger the new Sophia event yet. From seeing the image, I suspect it might be a random event when you attend lessons, but I have no idea.
Edit: Nvm, I literally just triggered it, but I'm not sure how yet.

Untitled.png

Last edited:

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
I wouldn't just yet still not much to actually play. Just go back to OG BB and write off Ann to Eric she is the only one he manages to get. There is alot more story and more girls. I agree Eric is NTR but Ann isn't that great imo you just have to corrupt her to get the worthwhile girls.
Only one there I'm really interested in is Alice. Lisa's cute and sexy, but Alice for me is in a whole different league, like Kate. Ann's not bad for a milf and Kira, meh.

eagleslash

Nov 24, 2017
Glamour tries to download files after the start make sure you disconnect from the internet or block it via firewall!

its a stupid question but i have to ask how to block via firewall

2.60 star(s) 184 Votes