666revamp

Oct 22, 2019
7767 is a bot apparently if you want something add/changed op you have to report it and ask for a change in the "other" field.

Big Brother is done as of current version. Consequences just keep peeking at the girls while they are showering nude.

how to get new quest ? i talking with all character in all time but can't take more quest

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
I really should try the Max story sometime but it feels like I'm cheating on Kate.

I only tried the original BB long after it was abandoned and it started infecting this game. Wanted to see what the fuss was about and I really disliked it, mainly I because of Eric.

I can't remember how far into the game it was, but i recall there was a chance to by Alice or Lisa something before Eric did to sway them in your favour. I hadn't been asking Ann for money every time I could. I know most people wouldn't count it as NTR, but for me it pretty much was and was enough to completely put me off the game.

hx25885

May 25, 2019
DS posted a "poll" for 40$ patrons few hours back... Who can help to provide details what this "poll" is about?

DuchessYasmin

Jan 31, 2019
So is it normal to have repeated dialog with Karen and Sophie after every single class? (of course not duh)
Anyone have any idea to fix it? orz

Priappus

Engaged Member
Nov 21, 2019
take the pill after 11 at night but how? in the old game I knew, but the game changed a lot.
can anyone tell me.

Alli72

Mar 2, 2019
You know, I played this game through a few times over its existence. My criticisms were: A) A bit too grindy and B) Story seemed rather slow moving. Now, grind is a bit easier and a patch helps with it as well. As to B, I will start off saying that I started playing this game because you had the option to play a female character in this type of game, a very rare thing. I was marking several devs for patronage (after an increase in my funds) and DS was on the short list until he started focusing more on max. Kate's story was slow enough developing without getting ignored at least every other month. Not going to support a game that I want to play, at best, every other month

fsck

Aug 3, 2017
EDIT: Updated fix HERE

It worked when I first launched this version and imported my saves. I also tried re-extacting the game to a new folder but that didn't help.

Appreciate it fsck will pm you the file.

ps sorry Ayrik Eyronphist , fsck has replaced you as my new favourite person for a while.
Ok, I took a look at your savefile. Here's the deal:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

New Fix: View attachment nocheats.zip

Please check and let me know if it works.

Also, tagging Ayrik Eyronphist so he can update the FAQ.

Last edited:

Deleted member 237822

Oct 8, 2017
I really should try the Max story sometime but it feels like I'm cheating on Kate.

I only tried the original BB long after it was abandoned and it started infecting this game. Wanted to see what the fuss was about and I really disliked it, mainly I because of Eric.

I can't remember how far into the game it was, but i recall there was a chance to by Alice or Lisa something before Eric did to sway them in your favour. I hadn't been asking Ann for money every time I could. I know most people wouldn't count it as NTR, but for me it pretty much was and was enough to completely put me off the game.
I wouldn't just yet still not much to actually play. Just go back to OG BB and write off Ann to Eric she is the only one he manages to get. There is alot more story and more girls. I agree Eric is NTR but Ann isn't that great imo you just have to corrupt her to get the worthwhile girls.

• Wow
Reactions: alyath

alyath

May 31, 2020
7767 is a bot apparently if you want something add/changed op you have to report it and ask for a change in the "other" field.

Big Brother is done as of current version. Consequences just keep peeking at the girls while they are showering nude.
I noticed it, and deleted it. But as always the "Flash of Forum" gets me. :eek:

Invader Zim

Oct 22, 2017
Great. With the previous version I lost all my saves (as most). And I didn't feel like doing the wole xml thing with glamour editor. So I decided to wait until the next release. And what do you know? Only a black screen. Wonderful. I'm done with this game.

alyath

May 31, 2020

No you just get the most annoying Brother of all Times as MC.
;)
And wait until next update.

toll

Jun 2, 2017
hmm downloaded bugfix, sunbathing is now broken, cant leave location, have to quit game.
But i did manage to fix my sig lol

Last edited:

Draintheswamp

Jul 20, 2018
Ok, I took a look at your savefile. Here's the deal:

New Fix: View attachment 746891

Please check and let me know if it works.

Also, tagging Ayrik Eyronphist so he can update the FAQ.
Hey do you know how to edit new .28 saves?I read the faq, tried chest engine etc. these files are ldb so I’m not sure how to edit Variables/see them

Deleted member 237822

Oct 8, 2017
DS is doing a comment based content "Poll" its $40 tier if you have ideas send them to me and I will add them to it.

Now that we've changed our release schedule so all of our Patrons get the game on the same day, we want to give you more creative control as appreciation for your support. And today we want to try out a new way to get your opinions.
Usually we make a poll where you vote between several options we are planning to do in the near future. But this time we've decided to go another way around.
We want you to write your ideas in the comments and we will think about ways to put them up for a vote next month. We might have to make multiple polls, but the more the merrier, right?
So, go wild. Specific content or a storyline, a new character, whatever it is you want to see in the game, write it down in the comments for our consideration. That being said, we're not going to add something we don't want to see in the game, so there's no point asking for m/m or futanari, for example. And of course, keep in mind that your ideas can't be against the Patreon rules.

Last edited:

fsck

Aug 3, 2017
Hey do you know how to edit new .28 saves?I read the faq, tried chest engine etc. these files are ldb so I’m not sure how to edit Variables/see them
I'm running this on linux, and I managed to get access to the debug console. It should be possible to get the debug tools working on windows, but it's been a while since I last used a windows machine. Try asking Naxos , He seems to have access to the debug tools as well and I'm guessing he's on windows.

2.60 star(s) 184 Votes