fsck

Aug 3, 2017
fsck seeing as you've nominated yourself as the unofficial glamour bug fixer and all around hero, I have this issue above. Karen's & Sophies conversations after every single class about the phone.

And I have another issue, maybe you can help out from the attached image.
If I open the wardrobe I get a totally black screen and can back out of it. Have to Ctrl+F4 and restart.
I can open the console and this was the error.

View attachment 746692

Appreciate if can offer some advice or something, even if pm. No drama if not.

Edit.
I tried your patch and that didn't change anything.
Not sure how to debug this since I'm able to use the wardrobe just fine. Were you never able to open the wardrobe or did it stop working at some point? If so, send me your savefile. I'll see if I can replicate it.

As for Karen & Sophie, haven't gotten to that part yet in my playthrough, will try to debug it when I do.

alyath

May 31, 2020
fsck seeing as you've nominated yourself as the unofficial glamour bug fixer and all around hero, I have this issue above. Karen's & Sophies conversations after every single class about the phone.

And I have another issue, maybe you can help out from the attached image.
If I open the wardrobe I get a totally black screen and can back out of it. Have to Ctrl+F4 and restart.
I can open the console and this was the error.

Appreciate if can offer some advice or something, even if pm. No drama if not.

Edit.
I tried your patch and that didn't change anything.
Maybe you miss some Images. Could be a Wrong Download. Just redownload, and overrite all Files, cause for me the Wardrobe is useable. But I am currently at Alice Quest Start so I have not gotten any new Clothes. I will try every Time I got new Clothes and hope thatI can Trigger the Bug So we may figure something out.

Deleted member 237822

Oct 8, 2017
Hi all,

I made some minor unofficial bugfixes for 0.28 offline. These are mostly unnecessary, just fix minor issues that weren't game-breaking to begin with.

Unzip into Glamour-0.28 and overwrite. Standard Disclaimer: Make a backup first :p

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

View attachment 746555
View attachment 746556

EDIT: I should also mention that I decided to start a fresh playhtrough with 0.28 instead of continuing with my old saves. I haven't completed the playthrough and it will be some time before I finish. If there's any bugs relating to the new content that you decide to point out to me, please tag them as spoiler and I will probably take a look in due time. :(
All Hail Lord fsck King of Bug Squashing!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: fsck

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
Maybe you miss some Images. Could be a Wrong Download. Just redownload, and overrite all Files, cause for me the Wardrobe is useable. But I am currently at Alice Quest Start so I have not gotten any new Clothes. I will try every Time I got new Clothes and hope thatI can Trigger the Bug So we may figure something out.
Not sure how to debug this since I'm able to use the wardrobe just fine. Were you never able to open the wardrobe or did it stop working at some point? If so, send me your savefile. I'll see if I can replicate it.

As for Karen & Sophie, haven't gotten to that part yet in my playthrough, will try to debug it when I do.
It worked when I first launched this version and imported my saves. I also tried re-extacting the game to a new folder but that didn't help.

Appreciate it fsck will pm you the file.

ps sorry Ayrik Eyronphist , fsck has replaced you as my new favourite person for a while.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: fsck

WuzzyFuzzy

Jan 23, 2020
Save File transfers.

I skipped the .27 version to wait for more content, but now see that the dev redesigned the save file mechanic and location. I've read the instructions on how to move old saves to .27, but as I never installed it and now have .28, my question is will that process (described in June) work to move old saves (< .27) to .28?

Reactions: Hlextor

Deleted member 237822

Oct 8, 2017
In the options,I find “cheats” but it‘s locked. "gameplay" "notifications" and "interface"also can't be used. Someone who know how to unlock them? PLZ!!!
Check FAQ linked in OP under extras
I remeber about reading something that the Client should update if you are a Patreon. But not sure.
I've been a patron since 0.27. My client didn't update automatically.
DS said the new client will be able to get auto-updates but it didn't work in .27 so maybe wasn't fully implemented yet. However, when I load up .28 it shows a loading screen like the og client so maybe going forward?

Save File transfers.

I skipped the .27 version to wait for more content, but now see that the dev redesigned the save file mechanic and location. I've read the instructions on how to move old saves to .27, but as I never installed it and now have .28, my question is will that process (described in June) work to move old saves (< .27) to .28?
worked for Me

Deleted member 237822

Oct 8, 2017
Hi all,

I made some minor unofficial bugfixes for 0.28 offline. These are mostly unnecessary, just fix minor issues that weren't game-breaking to begin with.

Unzip into Glamour-0.28 and overwrite. Standard Disclaimer: Make a backup first :p

View attachment 746555
View attachment 746556

EDIT: I should also mention that I decided to start a fresh playhtrough with 0.28 instead of continuing with my old saves. I haven't completed the playthrough and it will be some time before I finish. If there's any bugs relating to the new content that you decide to point out to me, please tag them as spoiler and I will probably take a look in due time. :(
If you release any bug fix updates please tag me so I can update FAQ.

Hlextor

May 6, 2017
Maybe you can put 0.26 into 0.28. But to be safe and you have 0.27 installed. Load 0.26 into 0.27. Save. Load 0.27 in 0.28.
Thanks for your reply. One more question. How does it work with a 0.25 save? A Glamour folder doesn´t exist. Or?

Deleted member 237822

Oct 8, 2017
7767 Can you Please add the Stuff from fsck to the Main Side so the Questions can be answered just with one Link?
7767 is a bot apparently if you want something add/changed op you have to report it and ask for a change in the "other" field.

can some one help me with two quest ? View attachment 746874 View attachment 746867
Big Brother is done as of current version. Consequences just keep peeking at the girls while they are showering nude.

• Sad
Reactions: alyath
2.60 star(s) 184 Votes