tazthai

Dec 19, 2019
Help, how to goes outside ?i do every thing in thé housse but nos there is nothing to do.where is the button for the World Map?

Microtom

Sep 5, 2017
I havent homework quest cause i can't unlock the prerequisite: Punishment rule: Principal’s office without panties.
I can only punish with underwear.

I have take a screeshot of my questlog.

The punishment rules are changed on your laptop. You need to buy the laptop and get Veronica to vote for the changes by playing poker.

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Help, how to goes outside ?i do every thing in thé housse but nos there is nothing to do.where is the button for the World Map?
If you are talking about Kate's side of the game, the button shows up when you are in the hallway.
If you are talking about Max's side of the game, it doesn't exist yet. The first days Max's game are very uneventful. It takes a while for things to start moving. Fortunately, you don't have the "Sword of Damocles" (i.e. Eric) hanging over your head in the first week.

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
hey is there a german patch for glamour?
Hmm... I looked at the file structure, and my 0.28 Patreon version of Glamour does not include the "game" or "resources" folder off the main. There is no app.asar file that I can find.

fsck

Aug 3, 2017
Hmm... I looked at the file structure, and my 0.28 Patreon version of Glamour does not include the "game" or "resources" folder off the main. There is no app.asar file that I can find.
The online and offline clients are different. Only the offline version has the app.asar, the patreon version doesn't.

Reactions: Dragon59

fsck

Aug 3, 2017
Hey, does anyone know where the language files are located, would like to do a German translation or try?
In the offline client, all dialogues are in Glamour-0.28/game/app.asar/static/js/main.eb378958.js

Look for lines of code that start with e.exports = JSON.parse(

You will need asar to extract and re-pack the app.asar after making your changes

Reactions: keago2020

dmitriiviktorov

Mar 4, 2018
Шутка. Это новый преподаватель анатомии - бабушка Линн
Joke. This is the new anatomy teacher, grandma Lynn
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

urano1981

Sep 25, 2018
I cannot start the homework quest because I don't have the option to enable punishment at home, what am I missing?
See screenshot of the options in the laptop.
It goes back to the previous rule, principal's office with their underwear. And I need to enable the rule to principal punishment without underwear.

I am using the offline version 0.28

Reactions: Agungteguh27
Aug 30, 2019
i need help. im at big brother quest, i buy all the camers , and its say i need to buy some kind of tokens , but i dont know from where, or what to do , im stuck

Agungteguh27

Jun 4, 2017
I cannot start the homework quest because I don't have the option to enable punishment at home, what am I missing?
It goes back to the previous rule, principal's office with their underwear. And I need to enable the rule to principal punishment without underwear.

actually i gave the same problm here

Microtom

Sep 5, 2017

You need to play poker with veronika and win her vote in order for the new rule to pass.

SDaddy666

May 5, 2017
for the villa quest, you just clean it in apron and theres a few encounters and that's it? there doesnt seem to have lots of content in this quest and it's unfinished in my game.

2.60 star(s) 184 Votes