Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
I cannot start the homework quest because I don't have the option to enable punishment at home, what am I missing?
See screenshot of the options in the laptop.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It goes back to the previous rule, principal's office with their underwear. And I need to enable the rule to principal punishment without underwear.

I am using the offline version 0.28
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Deleted member 237822

Oct 8, 2017
can you help me. I'm playing Max with the glamour 28 compresed ver. why can't i finish mentor and Big brother quest log
Mentor can be completed. Post more information/images if you want help. Big brother quest read FAQ
i need help. im at big brother quest, i buy all the camers , and its say i need to buy some kind of tokens , but i dont know from where, or what to do , im stuck
FAQ

Reactions: jy95s

matt26

Jan 24, 2018
Not getting Oscar as the pill side effect event, only Alice and Sophie. I jerked him off 5 times and rejected 3, does this locks me out or is it a bug?

Agungteguh27

Jun 4, 2017
Kate has been punished without panties for many times. i haven't trigger the home punished yet . have a lapto and has won to Veronic a in the pokergame as well. nothing happen yet

Last edited:

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Not getting Oscar as the pill side effect event, only Alice and Sophie. I jerked him off 5 times and rejected 3, does this locks me out or is it a bug?
Are you sure there is an Oscar pill side effect event? If you look in the Images folder, under college-events_18-kate-restroom*, there are only Alice and Sophie pill events.

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
The online and offline clients are different. Only the offline version has the app.asar, the patreon version doesn't.
Thanks. That's what I realized. I was told somewhere above that I could apply the cheats/nocheats fix to my online game. I'll keep an eye on it.

Reactions: fsck

Dix Dark

Sep 28, 2019
Well, I tried. No dialog choices except predetermined ones, plays like a typical boring VN... I want control over the character, not to just click a single "option" every time.

2.60 star(s) 184 Votes