Agungteguh27

Jun 4, 2017
thank you everyone for helping me this far. anyway i haven't finished the side quests villa and Shopie. anyone has any information about it?

alyath

May 31, 2020
So I have been thinking about how Kate could help corrupt Lisa. At some point in the villa quest line Kate realizes/decides she likes being watched by an untold number of people around the world. Couple this with her new found desire to dom others she discovers in some yet to be realized college event. Kate befriends Max and sets out to help him corrupt Lisa and get laid. She "befriends" Lisa and convinces her to play some "games" with her and Max where Lisa submits to Kate and has to do what ever she tells her even if it is with her own brother....;):love:
I have another view. Since she has mentioned this to Alice. Maybe they can do something to corrupt Lisa.
Like betting Homework washing Dishes or anything. Or get her invited to the Pool Partys. And like you mentioned before Kate likes to be watched, not watching. Max is the Guy who stalkes all. So Alice has to get Lisa into her show, maybe with Kate.
Or to the Poolnights. And to get her there, the Girls can do a Shopping Tour without Mom. To a "Special" Store. Like in BB Lisa has a hang to a. get cuffed, and to cuff someone. And Alice has strong Feelings for being dominated.
That´s the Stuff of Dreaming. Lisa and Kate getting Alice cuffed and Kate spank her a little bit. (Alice mentioned that she enjoyed the Spanking of Max for smoking) And Lisa always enjoy it if Max and Alice get what they deserve and Kate may be the Way to get what she wants. So the Twist that Kate gets together with Max is... a far throw. All conversations go more the Way that Kate wants to get watched, and not watching. And Alice want to get laid in BDSM ways. I am not sure if on Max Route Lisa mentioned something with cuffs and domnination. So please correct me. My informations are only from Kate Route.
But as far as I see, Kate wants Max to pay for his doing´s, Alice wants to get dominated, Lisa (BB Infos) Likes to get cuffed, or cuff someone.
So there is only one outcome possible. :love:

Deleted member 237822

Oct 8, 2017
I have another view. Since she has mentioned this to Alice. Maybe they can do something to corrupt Lisa.
Like betting Homework washing Dishes or anything. Or get her invited to the Pool Partys. And like you mentioned before Kate likes to be watched, not watching. Max is the Guy who stalkes all. So Alice has to get Lisa into her show, maybe with Kate.
Or to the Poolnights. And to get her there, the Girls can do a Shopping Tour without Mom. To a "Special" Store. Like in BB Lisa has a hang to a. get cuffed, and to cuff someone. And Alice has strong Feelings for being dominated.
That´s the Stuff of Dreaming. Lisa and Kate getting Alice cuffed and Kate spank her a little bit. (Alice mentioned that she enjoyed the Spanking of Max for smoking) And Lisa always enjoy it if Max and Alice get what they deserve and Kate may be the Way to get what she wants. So the Twist that Kate gets together with Max is... a far throw. All conversations go more the Way that Kate wants to get watched, and not watching. And Alice want to get laid in BDSM ways. I am not sure if on Max Route Lisa mentioned something with cuffs and domnination. So please correct me. My informations are only from Kate Route.
But as far as I see, Kate wants Max to pay for his doing´s, Alice wants to get dominated, Lisa (BB Infos) Likes to get cuffed, or cuff someone.
So there is only one outcome possible. :love:
No Kate likes to watch as well that was pretty much what the entire Julia/Nick questline was about. However, to add on to what you are saying Lisa
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
and I think that, in line with betting homework and dishes, it would be interesting if Kate, knowing that Lisa will get spanked naked for it, had her skip/do the dishes poorly and/or purposely fail her homework. If Lisa doesn't do as she is told then there is another penalty like having to sunbath naked to entice Max but without Ann finding out or walking around the block naked. If Lisa is a good girl and takes her spanking then she gets to be invited to join Kate and Alice on the show or in the pool. Kate and Max definitely get along and which is why she hasn't busted him for his show and instead has agreed to star on it regularly wearing nothing but an apron. So they definitely get along the only real question in the Kate/Max dynamic is who will be in charge of the household in the end Max or Kate. I think Kate should be the new Eric in Max's story to give the player a challenge to overcome and in Kate's story she should become the dom over a whole house of her very own sex slaves.

Last edited:
Reactions: alyath

BobBubbles

Mar 7, 2018
I haven't looked into this project for a while. So I DL'd the latest version and am having fun playing through the Max storyline, when I encountered something a little odd. My cameras suddenly stopped making money and a message appeared telling me that the income from the cameras had been capped at $2000. WTF? What possible reason is there to do this? The ONLY thing it does is force you to grind more. It's basically nerfed the entire storyline. What the hell is DS thinking?

keago2020

Jun 26, 2020
hey have the game through as far as it currently goes. with kate and max.
I accidentally deleted it can someone give me his save file in English please?

Deleted member 237822

Oct 8, 2017
I haven't looked into this project for a while. So I DL'd the latest version and am having fun playing through the Max storyline, when I encountered something a little odd. My cameras suddenly stopped making money and a message appeared telling me that the income from the cameras had been capped at $2000. WTF? What possible reason is there to do this? The ONLY thing it does is force you to grind more. It's basically nerfed the entire storyline. What the hell is DS thinking?
The quest is still largely WIP the $2000 cap is more than enough to buy everything currently needed in game and will be removed in a later up date when money is more important. Money isn't that difficult to grind anyway and if you find you absolutely need more for whatever reason fsck has a bug fix with money cheat that gives $400 for cleaning the pool. You can find it linked in FAQ.

Reactions: fsck

MRGoody

Nov 2, 2019
i choose english in game, but when playing menu is english, but icons are russian any idea how to fix it?

dmitriiviktorov

Mar 4, 2018
No Kate likes to watch as well that was pretty much what the entire Julia/Nick questline was about. However, to add on to what you are saying Lisa
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
and I think that, in line with betting homework and dishes, it would be interesting if Kate, knowing that Lisa will get spanked naked for it, had her skip/do the dishes poorly and/or purposely fail her homework. If Lisa doesn't do as she is told then there is another penalty like having to sunbath naked to entice Max but without Ann finding out or walking around the block naked. If Lisa is a good girl and takes her spanking then she gets to be invited to join Kate and Alice on the show or in the pool. Kate and Max definitely get along and which is why she hasn't busted him for his show and instead has agreed to star on it regularly wearing nothing but an apron. So they definitely get along the only real question in the Kate/Max dynamic is who will be in charge of the household in the end Max or Kate. I think Kate should be the new Eric in Max's story to give the player a challenge to overcome and in Kate's story she should become the dom over a whole house of her very own sex slaves.
imagine that this is not a sauna and a swimming pool
sauna-events_30-Romance-06n_png_icon.png sauna-events_30-Romance-06p_png_icon.png sauna-events_30-Romance-07n_png_icon.png sauna-events_30-Romance-07p_png_icon.png sauna-events_30-Romance-07t_png_icon.png sauna-events_30-Romance-10n_png_icon.png sauna-events_30-Romance-10p_png_icon.png
while there are no identical locations, I do from what is at hand

alyath

May 31, 2020
I never had this Problem, and fsck has repaired the Button Problem. The only solution I can offer. Ask if he can help you with that Problem.

2.60 star(s) 184 Votes