alyath

May 31, 2020
I never had this Problem, and fsck has repaired the Button Problem. The only solution I can offer. Ask if he can help you with that Problem.

Gnosh

Jun 11, 2017
Hi!
Please help.
The game doesnt work on my computer.
It looks like this:
2020-08-09_11h36_59.png
What do i need to fix this problem?

Yansid

Feb 11, 2020
Hi guys, I have problem can you help me ? How do i transfert my saves and progression (actually the 0.24 offline) to 0.28 version ? Do i need to start a new game? (And sorry my english is bad)

M-77

Sep 18, 2017
Compressed v0.28 (Win) 673Mb Mega Workupload
This is the 64-bit version. Can you do a 32-bit shrunked one please? 64-ver. Is not working on my 32-bit win7. Or where is the uncompressed 32-bit version? And Admin should describe on the 1st post what (64) versions are there (links) to download. Because people get fooled downloading files without detailed descriptions and then not working on their system.

Reactions: hades666

alyath

May 31, 2020
Hi guys, I have problem can you help me ? How do i transfert my saves and progression (actually the 0.24 offline) to 0.28 version ? Do i need to start a new game? (And sorry my english is bad)
Read the FAQ if you want to transfer. But i recommend to start over or use my Savefiles link in FAQ.

afterlights

Jan 31, 2020
Dani Mathers. I have their names in the file name. Edit: I oops. I think it's Maggie May, rather. It's from their "Valley Girls" set.

Last edited:

fsck

Aug 3, 2017
This was posted on patreon several hours ago. How come no one's talking about it yet? :(

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Content aside, I'm most excited about the switch to webp and a smaller download size for the update. My internet connection isn't exactly stellar, and waiting for a 3.5+ GB download to finish before I can start playing is excruciating :p

Last edited:

summerjo

May 9, 2017
This was posted on patreon several hours ago. How come no one's talking about it yet? :(

Content aside, I'm most excited about the switch to webp and a smaller download size for the update. My internet connection isn't exactly stellar, and waiting for a 3.5+ GB download to finish before I can start playing was always excruciating :p
Just got home so I just saw it
It was pretty much what I exptected. Max with lots of Kate built in.
Curious if any of the other family will get any updates....such as mom and the aunt

fsck

Aug 3, 2017
Just got home so I just saw it
It was pretty much what I exptected. Max with lots of Kate built in.
Curious if any of the other family will get any updates....such as mom and the aunt
If I remember correctly, in the content poll for 0.29, Kate got the highest votes followed by Lisa, and there was no mention of Lisa at all in the '0.29 Plans' post. So, highly unlikely that we'll see any new Ann or Kira content. If we're lucky, we might see Ann punishing Max while Kate is cleaning from Max's perspective.

summerjo

May 9, 2017
If I remember correctly, in the content poll for 0.29, Kate got the highest votes followed by Lisa, and there was no mention of Lisa at all in the '0.29 Plans' post. So, highly unlikely that we'll see any new Ann or Kira content. If we're lucky, we might see Ann punishing Max while Kate is cleaning from Max's perspective.
Bummer
I like the Kira story through the telescope

alyath

May 31, 2020

Content aside, I'm most excited about the switch to webp and a smaller download size for the update. My internet connection isn't exactly stellar, and waiting for a 3.5+ GB download to finish before I can start playing is excruciating :p
First of all. Thnx for sharing fsck .
Wow, the Dev seems to read something that was written. DS"Some of our players were unhappy we spent some Kate updates on stuff like fixing bugs." I wasn´t expecting this. But I take it. I hope that he just sticks to the Gamplay and you can deny nearly all Charakters. Maybe I will realy give the Max Route a try,
Exept some other Games will push out some updates. But with 0.30 I will be back to Glamour. So Ayrik Eyronphist, fsck and all other Max Player. Please give me a Feedback after givig the update a try. If it is worth my time, or better wait until 0.31. The Kate update was ok. Could be more, but ok.

Reactions: fsck

Deleted member 237822

Oct 8, 2017

I'm at work. You know occasionally I need to actually earn my paycheck.

• Haha
Reactions: KaiserST and fsck
2.60 star(s) 184 Votes