Deleted member 237822

Oct 8, 2017
First of all. Thnx for sharing fsck .
Wow, the Dev seems to read something that was written. DS"Some of our players were unhappy we spent some Kate updates on stuff like fixing bugs." I wasn´t expecting this. But I take it. I hope that he just sticks to the Gamplay and you can deny nearly all Charakters. Maybe I will realy give the Max Route a try,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Exept some other Games will push out some updates. But with 0.30 I will be back to Glamour. So Ayrik Eyronphist, fsck and all other Max Player. Please give me a Feedback after givig the update a try. If it is worth my time, or better wait until 0.31. The Kate update was ok. Could be more, but ok.
I'll be happy if we get to see more Lisa and maybe even hint that if DS plans to have Lisa join in and maybe do some of the things we were talking about the other day. :p

Reactions: alyath

Excalibur

Jul 11, 2017
On Sophie's quest, if you forget to go home after completing the last selfie shot for Cheerleader's quest are you out of luck with moving on any further with her quest?

eddieedison

Jul 9, 2017
Hello,
can anyone please help..is there anything more to do here? Or is this where it ends? Does it have to same Completed? Any advice please?

Madmac

Aug 8, 2017
So I've just update to 0.28.

With the old versions of Glamour you could pick which resolution Glamour was suppose to run, that ain't implemented anymore in 0.28 ?
(I don't get any option/setting screen before starting...)

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
Hello,
can anyone please help..is there anything more to do here? Or is this where it ends? Does it have to same Completed? Any advice please?
More scenes /hidden quest? (Updated)
If you continue to go to the villa after you get that, There are still new scenes/dialogue to discover.

Last edited:
Reactions: eddieedison

eddieedison

Jul 9, 2017
More scenes /hidden quest? (Updated)
If you continue to go to the villa after you get that, There are still new scenes/dialogue to discover.
I got that too...I was wondering whether it will say in the quest log "Finished"...at this point it just says to go between 11-12.
Thanks.

2.60 star(s) 184 Votes