alyath

May 31, 2020
Yes, of course. I meant MC in his path. I thought it would be clear in the context, but yeah, you're right, I could have emphasized that more clearly.

alyath So you can refuse the sex and still complete the quest? Did he change that? I thought it was necessary to complete the quest. Edit: apparently you still have to have sex with him, so my point still stands.
And what about that rant about the online/offline version? I merely commented on the number of patrons and the fact that apparently, despite all the fear of the evil pirates, his number of supporters didn't decrease. I haven't even played the new offline version and never had any problems with the old version, so I really don't know where that aggressive tone is coming from.
No aggressions, English is just not native for me so I stick to words I know. And I keep it simple to understand, so it may sound harsh. The Quest has no Impact on the Game, so you can break it up. That´s what some of the Dev´s Team has answered me. Cause I have the same offenses sgainst this Scene. But if it is true, I will stop supporting this Game. Cause he has announced that the Player will make the choices if and with who you will have any Sex. If he breaks this and forced Sex with Max I will abadon this Game.
But this is just my opinion, and I will miss some of the nice People around here. So I hope that he will stick to his word and never force any Sex with males for Kate (in Kate Route, I can live with something like this in Max Route. But will dislike it if it is forced).
Hope now this is clear, if not don´t hesitate to ask.

Reactions: Alley_Cat and berny

berny

Jun 8, 2017
No aggressions, English is just not native for me so I stick to words I know. And I keep it simple to understand, so it may sound harsh. The Quest has no Impact on the Game, so you can break it up. That´s what some of the Dev´s Team has answered me. Cause I have the same offenses sgainst this Scene. But if it is true, I will stop supporting this Game. Cause he has announced that the Player will make the choices if and with who you will have any Sex. If he breaks this and forced Sex with Max I will abadon this Game.
But this is just my opinion, and I will miss some of the nice People around here. So I hope that he will stick to his word and never force any Sex with males for Kate (in Kate Route, I can live with something like this in Max Route. But will dislike it if it is forced).
Hope now this is clear, if not don´t hesitate to ask.
Thanks for that info. I didn't know that and Iike you I'm glad that there apparently aren't any long-term negative consequences for aborting the quest and hope they keep their word.

PS: I'm not a native english speaker either, so maybe that made it worse. :D

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: alyath

dmitriiviktorov

Mar 4, 2018
DS hung up with college because he immediately has a problem - instead of whom to squeeze Max, if in the same place, where to put Katya, if instead of Sofia, then you will have to rewrite her history again
ДС завис с колледжем потому что у него возникает сразу делема - вместо кого зажать Макса, если на тоже место то куда сажать Катю, если вместо Софии то заново придётся переписывать её историю
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

nim

May 6, 2017
DS hung up with college because he immediately has a problem - instead of whom to squeeze Max, if in the same place, where to put Katya, if instead of Sofia, then you will have to rewrite her history again
ДС завис с колледжем потому что у него возникает сразу делема - вместо кого зажать Макса, если на тоже место то куда сажать Катю, если вместо Софии то заново придётся переписывать её историю
This later photo shows the class at present including Kate. The earlier picture included the previous male MC, from before Max. So there is room for Max in class.

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
Sorry but I Believe that when Max and Kate meet in college,
we will find that Max is in a different class, May be even the one that Sophie's friend is from.
(Sophie's friend is the blond that Kate observed Karen spanking at the start of "Collage Committee")

dmitriiviktorov

Mar 4, 2018
Sorry but I Believe that when Max and Kate meet in college,
we will find that Max is in a different class, May be even the one that Sophie's friend is from.
(Sophie's friend is the blond that Kate observed Karen spanking at the start of "Collage Committee")
Then DS will still be doing a parallel class for 2 years and will only do it.
Тогда ДС еще будет делать 2 года параллельный класс и только им и заниматься

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
Then DS will still be doing a parallel class for 2 years and will only do it.
Тогда ДС еще будет делать 2 года параллельный класс и только им и заниматься
I am not sure I understand what you are saying,
From the "Kate" storyline:- Max has not yet entered college,
He is having private lessons from both Veronica and Karen.
The college does not want relationships between students
(so When/If Max enters college I think they (DS) will place him in a different class to keep Him and Alice apart.)
Nicolas has asked Kate to model for the "Anatomy" class when they begin.
So if Kate is the female model , who will be the male model?
Max if he has entered college or Oscar!(Why Oscar? Look at Kate's Stats, He is the only person in her Dom/Sub route)

nim

May 6, 2017
Max will eventually go to college if only to have more women to chase. I believe that when Max enters college he will join Kate's class. The characters are ready made and DS could make Max's "episodes" add to the overall story instead of being separate. Max will likely pursue both the female teachers and students. He might get Kate to help him.

Of course like most ideas here, this is all conjecture.

dmitriiviktorov

Mar 4, 2018
Is this Julia but with a different hairstyle (Sofia's friend from the parallel class)?
Это Юля но с другой причёской (подружка Софии с параллельного класса)?
college-principal_event-unknown-girl-3.jpg

2.60 star(s) 184 Votes