Pervie-Dan

May 1, 2017
Is this Julia but with a different hairstyle (Sofia's friend from the parallel class)?
Это Юля но с другой причёской (подружка Софии с параллельного класса)?
View attachment 774041
As far as I remember this is a scene where Kate sees an unnamed student from one of the other classes punished.
I think she's the friend of one of her classmates, at least something like that is said in the dialogue

Deleted member 237822

Oct 8, 2017
Is there a link for the version 0.28 for android
There is no .28 Android online/offline Patreon or not. However you can download the last online version and it should update to .28 and beyond until DS stops supporting it or comes out with an updated offline version.

legiun

Apr 11, 2020
without spoiling much what watching tv do ? i mean, max sits at the sofa, and nothing happens. he is just there. i guess later there is something ?

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
ye i already got that, i also played big brother/bb alternative.

Why the options are disabled like interface etc ?
While very close to Big Brother,
There are a number of small changes that could lead this game in a very different direction.
I believe I may have come across at lease two possible triggers for events/quest that are still to come,
while doing stuff with Kira in the early hours.

Last edited:

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
So
what the hell, cameras has restriction? That got me upset.
The cameras thing hasn't been fully implemented yet and there's very little for Max to spend his money on.
The restriction is justified.

Or were you talking about something else?

Last edited:
Reactions: summerjo

nim

May 6, 2017
So

The cameras thing hasn't been fully implemented yet and there's very little for Max to spend his money on.

That was true though 0.28 but in 0.29 Max will have to pay Kate for massages, topless and nude maid services etc. He'll need more cash.

legiun

Apr 11, 2020
So

the classes cost alot.... unless we get paid later on, anyway, already have math and other lessons, and on max profile it not mentioned?

summerjo

May 9, 2017
the classes cost alot.... unless we get paid later on, anyway, already have math and other lessons, and on max profile it not mentioned?
Didn't think you could even take the classes now.
If you can, they are not needed as of yet

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
Didn't think you could even take the classes now.
If you can, they are not needed as of yet
Except for Communication skill (Which is set so low you can max it with out paying for any classes)
Max has "NO" Stats for "ANY" Education Courses.!
According to the game Max is having private lessons from both Veronica and Karen,
That should mean that Max should have some skill in "Maths" , "Computer Science", "Physics" and "Chemistry".
"Philosophy" and "History" should be were he is weak.
So until DS gives Max his missing Stats (including his skill level) It would be unwise to purchase ANY lessons !

2.60 star(s) 184 Votes