random.

Apr 12, 2020
Imagem1.png
This is how the game is, and I don't have the option of homework. And how continue to clean the house of Alice?

berny

Jun 8, 2017
Totally thought that was Max sneaking up behind Kate in Alice's room:oops: but now that you mention it, it does look a bit more incriminating than I first thought. So I guess you aren't a fan of Max with Kate then.:LOL:
My two cents: Max can do whatever he wants with Kate on his path. It would actually be pretty stupid to leave her out of it considering the patrons voted for it and he can reuse some of the content and Max is the MC.
But the fact that he forced (since you have to have sex with him to complete that massage quest) him into the Kate path was a real dick move, especially since it would have been very easy to make it optional.

Btw, it's really nice that he hasn't lost any patrons after he decided to go with the offline version. Of course I don't know if there have been changes between the tiers, but the total amount of patrons didn't decrease. I guess us pirates aren't that bad for business after all.

Last edited:
Reactions: fsck

dmitriiviktorov

Mar 4, 2018
My two cents: Max can do whatever he wants with Kate on his path. It would actually be pretty stupid to leave her out of it, considering the patrons voted for it and he can reuse some of the content and Max is the MC.
But the fact that he forced (since you have to have sex with him to complete that massage quest) him into the Kate path was a real dick move, especially since it would have been very easy to make it optional.
Anna mentioned in a dialogue with her that she did not mind that she would become Max's girlfriend as Maria wanted the same in relation to Petya

berny

Jun 8, 2017
Anna mentioned in a dialogue with her that she did not mind that she would become Max's girlfriend as Maria wanted the same in relation to Petya
Sorry, it's been a while since I played the game, so you have to give me more context to understand what you are trying to tell me. I also only played Kate so if it is something that happened in the Max part I don't know about it. (and it shouldn't affect the Kate storyline).

Last edited:

dmitriiviktorov

Mar 4, 2018
Sorry, it's been a while since I played the game, so you have to give me more context to understand what you are trying to tell me. I also only played Kate so if it is something that happened in the Max part I don't know about it. (and it shouldn't affect the Kate storyline).
Anna wanted Max to switch to her - update 0.28

summerjo

May 9, 2017
My two cents: Max can do whatever he wants with Kate on his path. It would actually be pretty stupid to leave her out of it considering the patrons voted for it and he can reuse some of the content and Max is the MC.

Btw, it's really nice that he hasn't lost any patrons after he decided to go with the offline version. Of course I don't know if there have been changes between the tiers, but the total amount of patrons didn't decrease. I guess us pirates aren't that bad for business after all.
I am a $5 patron and I could never get the online version to work. It would just load. I let it sit for 4 hours once and it was still loading.

berny

Jun 8, 2017
Anna wanted Max to switch to her - update 0.28
I'm still not quite sure I understand you correctly. So Max' mother wants Kate to become Max' girlfriend, correct? That makes sense, she's probably not too thrilled about him molesting all the girls in the house, but what does this has to do with the post you quoted? My point was that the player should decide who Kate has sex with in her story (same goes for Max in his), so it's pretty irrelevant what everybody else thinks. Unless we're talking about blackmail or something but I doubt we'll see any of that since patreon doesn't allow it.

alyath

May 31, 2020

First of all: Nothing is forced on Kate Route. At any Point you can break and End the Massage of Max. And yes it does not change any outcome of the Quest, except that Kate is not in Max.

Second, Max AND Kate are MC. And not Max alone. This is made clear both by DS and by Members of his Team. Everyone may have his/her most liked MC. But both of them are absolutly equal. And a Funfakt, Glamour is the older Game, so Kate is the older MC created by DS.

And yes, p
ersonaly I dislike Max, and all into Kate. But I never say that Max is no MC, I just don´t like him.

To the online Version: Some People have Problems with it. But mostly they are done by outdated Software. Like Java, DirectX, Windows Service Packs. And not done by the Client itself. I have helped many Peoples to get their Client running, and by all of them windows Version was cracked, or Java was outdated or some other basic Programs. And the Router needs to be configurated probably. Some Router seem to block ports that are needed for correct Communication.
And on update Launch Day, sometimes just the Server are laggy. So first check your Windows, update your Programs, and then you have all this done, it may be a Bug. For me (Patreon, Windows Key Version, Updated Versions of Programs) the online Version worked fine right from the start.

And for all other People who talk, without checking before, read the FAQ. Most Questions I answer every week are there answered in a easy to understand way.

Reactions: Alley_Cat

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
For future reference: MC means Main Character, not Male Character. If you had used MMC, that would have been alright.
Or, and let me try something here with a subtle rewording:

"...and he can reuse some of the content when Max is the MC." With a little thought, you could have saved yourself a bit of a sermon.

berny

Jun 8, 2017
For future reference: MC means Main Character, not Male Character. If you had used MMC, that would have been alright.
Or, and let me try something here with a subtle rewording:

"...and he can reuse some of the content when Max is the MC." With a little thought, you could have saved yourself a bit of a sermon.
Yes, of course. I meant MC in his path. I thought it would be clear in the context, but yeah, you're right, I could have emphasized that more clearly.

alyath So you can refuse the sex and still complete the quest? Did he change that? I thought it was necessary to complete the quest. Edit: apparently you still have to have sex with him, so my point still stands.
And what about that rant about the online/offline version? I merely commented on the number of patrons and the fact that apparently, despite all the fear of the evil pirates, his number of supporters didn't decrease. I haven't even played the new offline version and never had any problems with the old version, so I really don't know where that aggressive tone is coming from.

Last edited:

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
Yes, of course. I meant MC in his path. But yeah, you're right, I could have emphasized that more clearly.

alyath So you can refuse the sex and still complete the quest? Did he change that? I thought it was necessary to cpmplete the quest.
You still need to have sex with Max ONCE to complete the "Massage" quest.
(I had restarted Kate with 0.28 and had to do that scene to finish the quest)

Reactions: berny
2.60 star(s) 184 Votes