Deleted member 237822

Oct 8, 2017
If you actually read the FAQ you would know that any Android version will update to the latest version.
So, If I install this apk the game will update? I dont understand well sorry :(
Oh, then ty, is the first time I read about this option with online update haha :D
Ok, so I thought I had the FAQ written clearly so that everyone could easily read and understand it. Granted it is in English as that is my native language and the only one I am fluent in, so perhaps it isn't as easy for non-native English speakers to understand. I would like to at least try to make it understandable for the most people possible. To that end I would appreciate it if those of you who are not native English speakers would review the FAQ and then pm me with your native language, what parts of the FAQ you don't understand or struggle to understand, what you think they mean, and how you think I might be able to add to or change it to make it better. If necessary I could even add in google translated versions.

Reactions: fsck

legiun

Apr 11, 2020
is there any point doing online courses for kate ? Even the communication "main course" says she wont learn nothing new? She only has 100... I Guess Max is Really a smart guy since it can go over 500 lol, i cant wait till Max goes to the college, this will be so much fun, he will probably f*** all girls there and own that place.

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
is there any point doing online courses for kate ? Even the communication "main course" says she wont learn nothing new? She only has 100... I Guess Max is Really a smart guy since it can go over 500 lol, i cant wait till Max goes to the college, this will be so much fun, he will probably f*** all girls there and own that place.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

kodial79

Aug 5, 2016
Can't figure out how to use items such as chocolate bars and energy drinks.
I buy them, they appear in the item purse but there is no way to use them from there.
Clicking on them does nothing.

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
Last edited:
Reactions: fsck
2.60 star(s) 184 Votes