Wiso232

Aug 5, 2020
"Now I need to check it out as (and) see it for myself" i.e. Visit the college website on your Laptop.
Screenshot_9.png
I've already passed this part and Nicholas announced the medical check-up, but how is the check-up done? since as the day goes by it repeats and I have to do the process of playing poker with Veronica again to win her vote but I don't know how to go to the check-up after the announcement

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
View attachment 779110
I've already passed this part and Nicholas announced the medical check-up, but how is the check-up done? since as the day goes by it repeats and I have to do the process of playing poker with Veronica again to win her vote but I don't know how to go to the check-up after the announcement
Check ups Monday 13:00 and as for the rules you might as well go ahead and change them all, both Medical and Punishments.

Wiso232

Aug 5, 2020
Check ups Monday 13:00 and as for the rules you might as well go ahead and change them all, both Medical and Punishments.
ok already check that. But I still do not advance, what else should I do? I want to advance in massage and new tradition, I already did everything in the college committee, please if you can help me, this game is really difficult to understand

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
ok already check that. But I still do not advance, what else should I do? I want to advance in massage and new tradition, I already did everything in the college committee, please if you can help me, this game is really difficult to understand
You need to advance the quest "A New Tradition",
This will change into "Strict Rules" which in turn will change in to "Homework"
To do this go to the " College website" on your " Laptop" and keep changing the " Punishment Rules" until you have
Punishment without panties in the classroom

Last edited:

Deckard81

Oct 23, 2017
I wish the women had far more body variety, they're basically the exact same model with a different head, slightly different sized breasts (nothing for the small breast connoisseurs) and either very tanned or snow white. Variety is the spice of life, I wish Glamour was spicier.

dmitriiviktorov

Mar 4, 2018
I wish the women had far more body variety, they're basically the exact same model with a different head, slightly different sized breasts (nothing for the small breast connoisseurs) and either very tanned or snow white. Variety is the spice of life, I wish Glamour was spicier.
in order to have a variety of models, you need to have a variety of poses or set poses manually, as well as G3 or v7 m7
чтобы иметь разнообразие моделей, нужно иметь разнообразие поз или выставлять позы вручную, а так г3 или в7

dmitriiviktorov

Mar 4, 2018
Your post reminded me of a freak from Patreon who demanded 4k renders, if you want a big ass and chest or flat boards, then quickly find your game in a different topic
твой пост мне напомнил чудика из патреона который требовал рендеры 4к, если хочешь большую попу и грудь или плоских досок, то быстрее найти твою игру в другой теме

legiun

Apr 11, 2020
I got the Phone as Kate but cant do anything with it, and the icon is greyout, will it unlock, or "not yet implemented" ?

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
I got the Phone as Kate but cant do anything with it, and the icon is greyout, will it unlock, or "not yet implemented" ?
The phone you got from Sophie will be of use in "Cheerleading" ," Homework"and later "Sophie" quest.
You will not need the greyed out button to use it.

Deckard81

Oct 23, 2017
Your post reminded me of a freak from Patreon who demanded 4k renders, if you want a big ass and chest or flat boards, then quickly find your game in a different topic
Calm down there chief this is a discussion forum, I'm just adding to the discussion. That said, wishing for some body diversity is hardly the same as demanding something ridiculous.

dmitriiviktorov

Mar 4, 2018
Calm down there chief this is a discussion forum, I'm just adding to the discussion. That said, wishing for some body diversity is hardly the same as demanding something ridiculous.
do you want extras or plotted characters?
вы хотите массовку или прописанных сюжетно персонажей?

BadWarThunder

May 9, 2020
What's the new save game location starting with 0.27 and for 0.28? I've gone to C:\Users\username\AppData\LocalLow\Sandlust Games Ltd\glamour and in the saves folder there are only the old ones that might not work for 0.28, they were from 0.20 or something, don't remember. In my loading menu the saves that I've made for 0.28 (started a new game) ARE present. So whassup?

Reactions: NykWolf

fsck

Aug 3, 2017
What's the new save game location starting with 0.27 and for 0.28? I've gone to C:\Users\username\AppData\LocalLow\Sandlust Games Ltd\glamour and in the saves folder there are only the old ones that might not work for 0.28, they were from 0.20 or something, don't remember. In my loading menu the saves that I've made for 0.28 (started a new game) ARE present. So whassup?
Read the FAQ "Troubleshooting, Bugfixes, Save Transferring" section.

Most questions people come up with have already been answered there ;)

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
0.27:- C:\Users\[username]\AppData\Roaming\glamour\Local Storage\"leveldb"

0.28:- C:\Users\[username]\AppData\Roaming\glamour-updater\Local Storage\ "leveldb"

BadWarThunder

May 9, 2020
Read the FAQ "Troubleshooting, Bugfixes, Save Transferring" section.

Most questions people come up with have already been answered there ;)
You went to all the trouble of linking that instead of simply writing the address? Really?
0.27:- C:\Users\[username]\AppData\Roaming\glamour\Local Storage\"leveldb"

0.28:- C:\Users\[username]\AppData\Roaming\glamour-updater\Local Storage\ "leveldb"
Thanks a lot.

BadWarThunder

May 9, 2020
Playing as Max but I have the option to take off my uniform in the bathroom and when I press that button it's Kate instead taking off her apron but being naked underneath it. Also, in the character description it's written: Always looking for adventures on her ass....is it a bug or something?

2.60 star(s) 184 Votes