Microtom

Sep 5, 2017
HOMEWORK
"Karen said she's going to visit us to talk to Julia. When? Do I have to be there too?"

MARIA AND PETER
"You need more progress in other quests to unlock the next step"

VILLA
"To unlock the next step, you need to finish the massage questline"

MASSAGE
"Neil questline finished" (Who the fuck is Neil?)

JULIA AND NICK
"Hint: the next step requires more progress with the college committee"

Waiting for the sun / waiting for the sun / waiting / waiting / waiting / waiting/ ...
You need to go back home right after school. Karen will be there.

Virux

Aug 13, 2017
Do you have the laptop? You need to progress in the punishment rules. You go to the laptop and start the vote process in the punishment line of rules. Then you go see the teacher and win a poker game against her so that she'll vote for the rule. Once you reach the punishment without panties in the office, you'll unlock the homework questline.
Yes. Thank you.

Alderaan86

Aug 28, 2017
I can't start the smoking quest, Alice is never by the pool at the 13 hours, I have seen post talking about bugfixs but none for the current 0.29fix version, any advice?

Zeeahh

Mar 26, 2019
I'm sure it has been fixed but any advice on why none of the images are showing? Been like this since the updated the made us start new saves and couldn't play since then.

veciixx

Jan 20, 2019
Changelog: v0-30 pls does anyone have it

We've already talked about our new release schedule plenty of times, so let's just skip right to the update.

0.30 is all about Kate, more specifically cleaning Max's and Lisa's room. They all get together and have fun in a series of events, including a periodic one at the end.

Fixed a bug where Alice would completely break down and refuse to leave her room if Kate isn't on the villa. Same goes to Lisa and Ann.

Now we can focus entirely on 0.31, where Kate will be cleaning Alice's and Ann's room. We're aiming at around the same amount of content as 0.30. We'll also have a poll about 0.32 in a couple of days, which will be all about Max.

Reactions: BUsybat and SamHaim

BUsybat

Mar 4, 2018
its a great STORY with great ART and CHARACTERS, but I really don't get it why the gameplay has to be so repetetive and boring. There is a walkthrough and a questlog, still it is so confusing, annoying and troublesome to get ahead. WHY?
Same as RPGM games I guess whereby repeating of long tedious tasks acting as trigger points serves as
1) a action game (to be debated)
2) prolonging the shelf life

Reactions: ray3dave
D

Deleted member 22113

so i havent checked this game in about 20 versions is it seriously wasting updates on a crappy repeat of the previous game? Im not going to search 700+ pages for answers but i scanned a couple dozen pages and it look like this is a real shit show waste of time cash grab. I just wanted to play the chick but from what i saw in the cg rip this game is just reusing the last games shit shamelessly and there is barely anything different from when i played it in version 10 or so except some stuff that looked boring as hell.

LagNag

Nov 27, 2018
Before I start playing I have a few questions.
Would you say that the game in it's present state, v0.30, worth it?
How much content is there and what can you do exactly. As a female or male character. Just general descriptions are fine.

And finally as a female character, can I sleep my way to sucess?
You know:
Sleep with my teachers, since we are a college student apparently
Sleep with my boss for a pay raise
Whore myself out for money

Reactions: Graag

Kaiadas

Aug 17, 2017
Before I start playing I have a few questions.
Would you say that the game in it's present state, v0.30, worth it?
How much content is there and what can you do exactly. As a female or male character. Just general descriptions are fine.

And finally as a female character, can I sleep my way to sucess?
You know:
Sleep with my teachers, since we are a college student apparently
Sleep with my boss for a pay raise
Whore myself out for money
None of that..
Instead, you will have the opportunity of clicking 50.000 times every day on an endless grind to watch a few modest "sex scenes".
Most characters in the game have 1-2 interactions or none at all.
Even your flatmate has minimal interaction with you, and when she does it leads to deadends.
This game is a masochist's dream(not the sexual kind).

2.60 star(s) 184 Votes