Junky0815

Jun 1, 2017
Unfortunatelly it seems, that "Kate's updates" are all about Max, and Max's updates are also all about Max.
30 = Kate's update -> You can clean Max's room now
31 = Kate's update -> You can clean Alice and Ann's room now (which are in Max's house)
32 = Max update

Yeah, maybe I will check update 34 or 35 again. Hopefully it will focus on school stuff again and not "Kate is now able to clean the pool and the kitchen in Max's house".

AKA101

May 11, 2017
These developer is obsessed with Max lol why not make a different game. I mean they update it alternating between max and Kate so just update 2 game like that instead of making a crossover where all update are basically related to max or villa

Reactions: Priappus

firevoodoo

Aug 26, 2017
I might check out "Kate side" to see her side of visiting BB. How much to grind to get there though? I'm afraid a lot =\

konzwalony

Apr 11, 2020
I just started the game but i think something is broken... When i have a quest to go to the hotel to ask for a job, when im on map i click on a hotel but nothing happens. Same thing is with mall, college. It seems to me, the map doesn't work. I can only click "back" button. Or maybe im doing something wrong?

Ackerlight

Donor
Jun 5, 2018
Unfortunatley the Max side is just BB remastered. At the current rate of Silver's releases - he has a year or more of content he can just rehash from Big Brother and never have to touch Max new content or even really do new ideas. He just milks patrons stringing them along.

From the Kate side - no new story elements at all from the past few builds. Other than cleaning the villa or "cleaning Maxx". The whole idea of Kate with a Bi/Les possible storyline is a pipe dream right now with Maxx laying it down. Really getting frustrated with no new game development at all for Kate's story side other than more Max/her submitting to Max.

AKA101

May 11, 2017
I just started the game but i think something is broken... When i have a quest to go to the hotel to ask for a job, when im on map i click on a hotel but nothing happens. Same thing is with mall, college. It seems to me, the map doesn't work. I can only click "back" button. Or maybe im doing something wrong?
after you click on hotel look at the bottom right side there is other buttons click one of those

parjuli

Jun 27, 2019
If only with this great art ,it comes with animation...

anyway ,please help
1. is there any new update with kate?
2. where can i find the save? i have 0.29 , but i forget the save directory.

thank you

Ackerlight

Donor
Jun 5, 2018
So, this update only has... 10 new pictures, as much?
If you are lucky. I think it is actually closer to 4 or 6? He went to smaller updates so Patron's couldn't complain about his release not being done once per month. So smaller updates but more frequently.

konzwalony

Apr 11, 2020
after you click on hotel look at the bottom right side there is other buttons click one of those
hmm nothing like that shows up. But i figured out i have to minimize the game window and then the other buttons appear. Strange but well... Anyway thanks for your answer.

2.60 star(s) 184 Votes