Ackerlight

Donor
Jun 5, 2018
cheerleading team final trial 'take shower after eveyone leaves' , i dont get any option to take shower after everyone leaves i do talk with angela in morning !
How to pass the final Cheerleading Trial

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Yes this part is really unclear the way they word it. To pass it - don't leave the gym/pool area at end of class where you normally stand around and talk after PE class until everyone goes inside (if standing around with classmates at the pool DO NOT go inside yet. Same goes for the basketball gym if that is your day). As soon as you click on the exit icon it takes you to the shower scene. You are meant to stay there and click WAIT until everyone leaves the after class area. Like 30 minutes or more. Then click the icon to "Go to the locker room" and shower to start the scene.

Last edited:

UncleNanard

I am to music what Kanye West is to adult games.
Game Developer
Jul 1, 2017
Hello, someone have a save of the beggining of Villa please ? I lost my saves

Deleted member 1929328

Donor
Jan 9, 2020
I guess the dev thought the current speech bubble dialogue system gives the game a more real time feeling? i still prefer the old BB dialogue system, it has a fallout vibe making it feel like an rpg, maybe it will grow on me?

berny

Jun 8, 2017
Unfortunatelly it seems, that "Kate's updates" are all about Max, and Max's updates are also all about Max.
30 = Kate's update -> You can clean Max's room now
31 = Kate's update -> You can clean Alice and Ann's room now (which are in Max's house)
32 = Max update

Yeah, maybe I will check update 34 or 35 again. Hopefully it will focus on school stuff again and not "Kate is now able to clean the pool and the kitchen in Max's house".
The game has been extremely "max-centric" ever since 0.24. It is becoming more obvious with each update. The final nail in the "Kate coffin" for me was when he admitted he had been ignoring all votes in favor of Kate until he had reached a 1:1 (Kate/Max) release-ratio. I wouldn't be surprised if he abandoned the Kate part sometime next year or found some way to "combine" the two with an emphasis on Max.
He is desperately trying to get back the BB fans, apparently he is convinced the game will be more successfull this way.
I don't know, maybe the high tier patrons are all Max fans (giving the 40$ patrons the power to hinfluence the content in such a meaningful way is a terrible idea anyway). Although the game is far from being one of my favourites there aren't that many female protagonist games, so it still sucks.

Last edited:

Deleted member 237822

Oct 8, 2017
Instructions to get Glamour offline working on 32-bit windows:
  • Download:
  • Extract somewhere.
  • Replace resources/default_app.asar with resources/app.asar from Glamour-0.30
  • Copy/Move game directory from Glamour-0.30 to where you extracted.
  • Optionally rename electron.exe to Glamour.exe
  • Run Glamour.exe (or electron.exe if you didn't rename)
    • If images don't load on first run, close and run again.

Also, not strictly required, but I would additionally recommend that you apply my bugfix from HERE

Hope this helps.

P.S. While these instructions are for 0.30 offline, unless DS makes some pretty drastic changes to the engine, the same should work for future updates as well.
P.P.S These instructions are for the OFFLINE client. The online client already works fine as is on 32-bit windows.

Ayrik Eyronphist Please add this to the FAQ. Quite a few people have asked about 32-bit versions.
done.

Reactions: fsck
2.60 star(s) 184 Votes