SchaakaKon

Nov 29, 2017
My game has question marks where new images are suppose to be and if I dl the game again there are no images what so ever. How do I fix this?

fsck

Aug 3, 2017
Hi everybody ! Since version 0.28, I'm unable to launch the game. I've tried on two different PC, one running Windows 7 and the other running Windows 10. The result was the same both times. When I try to launch the game, I only get a black window and nothing happens. I don't know what is the problem, so I'm turning to you. The only thing I've noticed is that the game folder is vastly different from version 0.27 to the newest versions like shown in the attached pictures. Any idea ? Thanks in advence for any help you could provide. Bye everybody !
Your Glamour 0.27 looks like it's the online version. That requires internet access to play. And it will give you a black screen while it downloads updates on launch. Though there should probably be a progress bar as well :unsure:. Make sure you haven't firewalled it off.

The 0.30 looks like the offline version. Not sure why that isn't working. Maybe try running as administrator?

If you're on 32-bit windows, you'll need to follow the instructions here to get it running. But if the game's launching then I guess you're on a 64-bit system.

holymoly35cb

Mar 31, 2019
So this 0.30 update is literally just Kate blowing Max with Lisa? That's it? Nothing else? What a waste
it was a waste. DS gave the option to his patrons to vote on along with other choices, but the majority wanted this. I hope on .32 and up will have Kate with different characters.

SchaakaKon

Nov 29, 2017
It's possible your download was corrupt. Try re-downloading the game.
I actually did that before posting and a time before (I thought the game was corrupt for everyone and next update would fix it). Ill post a shot of what a fresh download looks like. I have no idea why all the image files are seemingly missing?

polluxz

Donor
Sep 3, 2017
Hello Here, I tried this game for the first time 2 hours ago and i have a little problem, i can't go to the mall or the hotel when i click on the city,someone know why ? Thanks :)

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
I actually did that before posting and a time before (I thought the game was corrupt for everyone and next update would fix it). Ill post a shot of what a fresh download looks like. I have no idea why all the image files are seemingly missing?
I got that as well with a Fresh download as well ,
all I needed to do is close the game and then restart it and it was then ok

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
Hello Here, I tried this game for the first time 2 hours ago and i have a little problem, i can't go to the mall or the hotel when i click on the city,someone know why ? Thanks :)
Have you talked to julia?
also this might be a little help

LucT

Sep 20, 2017
i made mistake and when i start the game all is black, for me the problem was in "game" folder, look at app.asar.unpacked/sprites if you have many folders , for me are 94

2.60 star(s) 184 Votes