ReaperMania

Aug 8, 2020
Okay. When I do what it tells me, it still doesn't work. The reason probably being that it comes from a .RAR file. Can someone help.

Virux

Aug 13, 2017
I'm stuck on Vila questline, when Kate and Lisa give a blowjob to Max. But is always the same day after day.
Any help?

Yoli

Aug 28, 2018
Is this update for Kate or Max? How do you start the new content?
Max, normally, but it was said there was a part for Kate (I search, but I don't find it)
The next update should be devoted to Kate, but, unfortunately, in the villa, with Max... (A snaphead, on my opinion)

Deleted member 237822

Oct 8, 2017
DS put that in when 0.27 update came out, which was about Max. Back then, they were doing 2 Kate episodes per 1 Max episode. So, at the time, 0.30 was supposed to be the next Max update and I guess this was the direction he was planning to take the game.

Instead there were several votes on patreon since then, and the next Max update came early at 0.29 but shifted focus to Kate cleaning the villa instead of continuing what he originally planned, which was probably going to be Max and Alice working on Alice's cam site without Kate.

This is just left-over dialogue from 0.27 code that he forgot to clean up. Ignore it.

Ayrik Eyronphist, add this to the list of bugs that need to be reported to DS. :p
Yeah, I've known about this one. Personally I chalk it up to DS being unorganized and not keeping track of what he is doing. He could have easily continued it in the last Max update and I thought he would since it makes more sense to Max and Alice do the show before Kate gets involved.

Reactions: fsck

humex

Apr 28, 2018
i dont understand how to transfer my files from 0.27 to 0.30

in C:\Users\xxx\AppData\Roaming\ i have only one save Glamour folder but each game 0.27 and 0.30 have own saves

2.60 star(s) 184 Votes