Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
Yes I did, everything is finished excepted "Sophie" and "Villa"
But I used the saves of the previous release...
Strange, I also also used old saves, On a long shot did your Kate ever submit to Nick in the basement during a "Punishment"?
(Just something Kate was thinking about in the dialog)

Reactions: Yoli

Yoli

Aug 28, 2018
Strange, I also also used old saves, On a long shot did your Kate ever submit to Nick in the basement during a "Punishment"?
(Just something Kate was thinking about in the dialog)
Yes, I've practically did everything (Except not yet fuck with Fedor and refused Neil)

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
Yes, I've practically did everything (Except not yet fuck with Fedor and refused Neil)
You can't fuck Fedor, He gets upset with you if you try. and I refused Neil as well.
So I am at a lost what to do !

Yoli

Aug 28, 2018
No, 0.30 is Max, theoretically with a little bit for Kate. The next one will be devoted to Kate
The problem is : this one is named 0.30, but in fact, it's the second part of the 0.29
So, I don't know how will be named the next one.
I don't play Max, but I've not discovered anything new for Kate

Yoli

Aug 28, 2018
You can't fuck Fedor, He gets upset with you if you try. and I refused Neil as well.
So I am at a lost what to do !
Thank you, maybe I'm going to wait the next release devoted to Kate to restart the game
For Fedor, I gave him a BJ, but, if you extract the pictures, there is at least one with vaginal sex with him

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
No, 0.30 is Max, theoretically with a little bit for Kate. The next one will be devoted to Kate
Quote from DS " 0.30 is all about Kate, more specifically cleaning Max's and Lisa's room. They all get together and have fun in a series of events, including a periodic one at the end. "
Due to How DS is NOW doing updates 30 & 31 will be Kates while 32 and I presume 33 will be Max's

Reactions: groq

MinkoSvk

Sep 1, 2020
Thank you, maybe I'm going to wait the next release devoted to Kate to restart the game
For Fedor, I gave him a BJ, but, if you extract the pictures, there is at least one with vaginal sex with him

How can you have some action with Fedor ?

Yoli

Aug 28, 2018
Quote from DS " 0.30 is all about Kate, more specifically cleaning Max's and Lisa's room. They all get together and have fun in a series of events, including a periodic one at the end. "
Due to How DS is NOW doing updates 30 & 31 will be Kates while 32 and I presume 33 will be Max's
Wait and see...
DS : Now we can focus entirely on 0.31, where Kate will be cleaning Alice's and Ann's room. We're aiming at around the same amount of content as 0.30. We'll also have a poll about 0.32 in a couple of days, which will be all about Max.

Last edited:
  • Hey there
Reactions: Hlextor

Yoli

Aug 28, 2018
How can you have some action with Fedor ?
You don't pay him, and stop to clean his room.
After, it's possible to meet him in Veronica's apartment, and in place of pay or clean, you have the choice to pay another way (HJ, BJ and so, gradually)

Last edited:
Reactions: MinkoSvk

MinkoSvk

Sep 1, 2020
After, it's possible to meet him in Veronica's apartment, and in place of pay or clean, you have the choice to pay another way (HB, BJ and so, gradually)
Thx very much

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
After, it's possible to meet him in Veronica's apartment, and in place of pay or clean, you have the choice to pay another way (HB, BJ and so, gradually)
Tried that once but because of what he said in the dialog and the fact that we still need him to help Julia,
I never took it any further or tried it again, I just clean his room naked ever two days.

Yoli

Aug 28, 2018
Tried that once but because of what he said in the dialog and the fact that we still need him to help Julia,
I never took it any further or tried it again, I just clean his room naked ever two days.
It works, but I think Kate must be a little bit "liberated". The last time I've decided to pay by this way, I was nude, for a BJ, and Veronica suprised us...

MinkoSvk

Sep 1, 2020
It works, but I think Kate must be a little bit "liberated". The last time I've decided to pay by this way, I was nude, for a BJ, and Veronica suprised us...
Yes he need to be patient , Fedor don't come there every day but you can reach to fuck Fedor

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
Oh! Now that gets me wondering if anything will change with the shower, pole dancing lessons or peeking scenes at Veronica's ?

fsck

Aug 3, 2017
Yes I did, everything is finished excepted "Sophie" and "Villa"
But I used the saves of the previous release...
Send your savefile. I'll try and see if I can figure out what's wrong.

Oh! Now that gets me wondering if anything will change with the shower, pole dancing lessons or peeking scenes at Veronica's ?
As of now, nope. Will need to wait for some far off future update till patrons get around to voting for Fedor+Veronica content.

2.60 star(s) 184 Votes