Flynn13

Aug 7, 2018
I understood that from v27 there should be no problem with saves working with future builds but I can't access saves in version 30. I started over with version 27 and I really don't want to have to start again with v30. Is there a way I can bring my saves forward?

16Hanson

Apr 8, 2018
I understood that from v27 there should be no problem with saves working with future builds but I can't access saves in version 30. I started over with version 27 and I really don't want to have to start again with v30. Is there a way I can bring my saves forward?
Read FAQ on the First Page

raim

Jun 19, 2017
hi guys
Step 2: I caught Alice while she was smoking.
(prerequisite: Catch Alice smoking at the pool location. She smokes when she comes back from school at around 13:00.)
i cant catch Alice coz she is always in her room.is there a bug?

humex

Apr 28, 2018
i guess i figured it out

so instead of reading the unreadable FAQ

copy data from

C:\Users\XXX\AppData\Roaming\glamour\Local Storage

to

C:\Users\dobrez\AppData\Roaming\glamour-updater\Local Storage

cause my guess is that 0.27 version uses glamour folder and 0.30 uses glamour-updater

Microtom

Sep 5, 2017
hi guys
Step 2: I caught Alice while she was smoking.
(prerequisite: Catch Alice smoking at the pool location. She smokes when she comes back from school at around 13:00.)
i cant catch Alice coz she is always in her room.is there a bug?
Yes you need to download the bug fix

DKappaT8r

Mar 10, 2019
What needs to be completed in 0.29 in order to trigger events for 0.30? Kate, I still show repeated events for Sophie in Karen's class and Villa cleaning time. Max, Yoga, Consequences, Mentor, Big Brother.... Any help would be appreciated??

• Sad
Reactions: Ahchi

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
What needs to be completed in 0.29 in order to trigger events for 0.30? Kate, I still show repeated events for Sophie in Karen's class and Villa cleaning time. Max, Yoga, Consequences, Mentor, Big Brother.... Any help would be appreciated??
Nothing!
0.29 is Max ------->0.32
0.30 is Kate.------->0.31

Last edited:

Flynn13

Aug 7, 2018
Thanks for your help. It turned not not to be a problem with the saves but with the download itself. If I use 'continue' nothing comes up but if I use 'load' it seems to work. Thanks again at least I could figure what wasn't the problem and proceed from there.

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
Inverse:
0.30 is Kate.------->0.31
0.29 is Max ------->0.32
See DS Patreaon post:
Thanks Forgot DS split the up dates in two. Went back and fixed it.:oops:

Last edited:
Reactions: groq

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
And how to unlock ? I m stuck to clean the villa between 11 and 12.
The only scene i trigger is Ann HJ Max
Cleaning the Villa between 11:00 and 12:00 and catching Ann being handy with Max is the Kate Route (Villa Quest),
not the Max Route(Big Brother[Kate as maid]) or (Consequences[Ann being handy]) Quest.
Please check that you are playing 0.30 because that is as far as you can go if you play Kate in 0.29.
If you are playing 0.30 try this, clean Ann's room, clean Alice's room, then clean Max's room, hopefully you will be able to talk to Max, and he will make you an offer.

Reactions: UncleNanard

UncleNanard

I am to music what Kanye West is to adult games.
Game Developer
Jul 1, 2017
Cleaning the Villa between 11:00 and 12:00 and catching Ann being handy with Max is the Kate Route (Villa Quest),
not the Max Route(Big Brother[Kate as maid]) or (Consequences[Ann being handy]) Quest.
Please check that you are playing 0.30 because that is as far as you can go if you play Kate in 0.29.
If you are playing 0.30 try this, clean Ann's room, clean Alice's room, then clean Max's room, hopefully you will be able to talk to Max, and he will make you an offer.
OMG i m on V.29...
I started the game to the begining, and played 2 day...
Thanks, i m so stupid

Yoli

Aug 28, 2018
I play the last release, and even after 30 attempts, I still wait an offer from Max

2.60 star(s) 184 Votes