Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Message line quest stuck at "finish Neil quest" who is Neil and where do I find him?
The question about where he is has already been answered. What the walkthrough is not clear on is that to progress to the Neil quest, you have to progress through a number of other quests. I may be wrong, but you have to move the college quests along, and perhaps a Julia one as well (since his plans affect Julia's goals). I'm certain it is easily found using the search function. It's what I did months ago to solve the problem.

Good luck!

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Unfortunatley the Max side is just BB remastered. At the current rate of Silver's releases - he has a year or more of content he can just rehash from Big Brother and never have to touch Max new content or even really do new ideas. He just milks patrons stringing them along.

From the Kate side - no new story elements at all from the past few builds. Other than cleaning the villa or "cleaning Maxx". The whole idea of Kate with a Bi/Les possible storyline is a pipe dream right now with Maxx laying it down. Really getting frustrated with no new game development at all for Kate's story side other than more Max/her submitting to Max.
Given their relationship so far, she's the one in control during massages, having to be tied to a chair, it seems that Kate (and Alice) are more likely to Top max.

Alice may have to accept Kate being interested in Max, but she'll definitely do her best that she and Kate are in control of the situation.

nim

May 6, 2017
DS notes that in 0.31, Kate will be cleaning Alice's and Ann's room.
Given Kate's actions in 0.30, will Kate be doing Max on Anne's bed in front of (or maybe with) Anne? Or will Kate give Anne a courtesy massage with Max watching? I'm looking forward to either!

Hawkthorn

Nov 21, 2017
Have a bug, that at school as Kate, after every class, Karen comes to talk to Kate about the photos on the phone, then a conversation with Sophie, regardless of who is teaching, or actions during class. Have done the hallway with Sophie to third event. Is this bug blocking what little content may be left?

fsck

Aug 3, 2017
Have a bug, that at school as Kate, after every class, Karen comes to talk to Kate about the photos on the phone, then a conversation with Sophie, regardless of who is teaching, or actions during class. Have done the hallway with Sophie to third event. Is this bug blocking what little content may be left?
Read the FAQ. There's a bugfix here

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Is there any way to get money by cheat?
I'm not sure why there's such a need for a money cheat. Back in BB, you were racing against a clock with Eric's influence. Having enough money in order to "gift block" him was critically important. In this game, I found that money was short in the initial play, but it did nothing but delay some actions. Before long, Kate and Max have been making more money in their respective games than they can spend on quests.

ray3dave

May 12, 2017
By the way, I never experienced a check up - what are the prerequisites for that?

Recently I cashed in my pay for 66 (!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) times cleaning at the hotel. Say no more.

cos15

Dec 17, 2017
on max route ; alice caught max with kira and blackmailed max after that game says this storyline will continue in v0.30. However ı already download v0.30 and start a newgame , did not continue on save.

fsck

Aug 3, 2017
on max route ; alice caught max with kira and blackmailed max after that game says this storyline will continue in v0.30. However ı already download v0.30 and start a newgame , did not continue on save.
DS put that in when 0.27 update came out, which was about Max. Back then, they were doing 2 Kate episodes per 1 Max episode. So, at the time, 0.30 was supposed to be the next Max update and I guess this was the direction he was planning to take the game.

Instead there were several votes on patreon since then, and the next Max update came early at 0.29 but shifted focus to Kate cleaning the villa instead of continuing what he originally planned, which was probably going to be Max and Alice working on Alice's cam site without Kate.

This is just left-over dialogue from 0.27 code that he forgot to clean up. Ignore it.

Ayrik Eyronphist, add this to the list of bugs that need to be reported to DS. :p

fsck

Aug 3, 2017
Saves are encrypted and won't work if shared
um... no, not anymore. Saves haven't been encrypted since 0.27 offline came out. Even before that, l8rdude made tools to decrypt the saves. Info in the OP is seriously outdated.

Read the FAQ for details. It's linked in the OP. It's also linked in my sig.

Yoli

Aug 28, 2018
It was said that there was an improvement for the Kate's route (last release).
But, I see nothing...
For Kate, on my opinion, it should be more interesting to develop the BDSM Club route, the rules at school, modelling with Sophie, the cheerleader's club, more than the villa with Max...
Just my opinion..

Last edited:
Reactions: Ewasuw
2.60 star(s) 184 Votes