LucT

Sep 20, 2017
hi game update automatically from version 28 to 29a and from 29a to 29b, it will always be like this? i tried to openthe game but it stil is 29b, haw many days should i wait for update automatically?

fsck

Aug 3, 2017
hi game update automatically from version 28 to 29a and from 29a to 29b, it will always be like this? i tried to openthe game but it stil is 29b, haw many days should i wait for update automatically?
This is no longer the case. When 0.29 part 2 (fixed) was released, DS changed it so you need to log in via patreon and be at least a $5 subscriber for the offline client to update. It will no longer download updates unless you're logged in.

Priappus

Engaged Member
Nov 21, 2019
So this 0.30 update is literally just Kate blowing Max with Lisa? That's it? Nothing else? What a waste
I agree with you, the dick of max is made of gold, all women want the cock of the asshole boy.
by now i knew that women are fascinated by successful men with power and wealth.The creators of this game made the sex hero a stupid boy.

Last edited:

MinkoSvk

Sep 1, 2020
Unfortunatley the Max side is just BB remastered. At the current rate of Silver's releases - he has a year or more of content he can just rehash from Big Brother and never have to touch Max new content or even really do new ideas. He just milks patrons stringing them along.

From the Kate side - no new story elements at all from the past few builds. Other than cleaning the villa or "cleaning Maxx". The whole idea of Kate with a Bi/Les possible storyline is a pipe dream right now with Maxx laying it down. Really getting frustrated with no new game development at all for Kate's story side other than more Max/her submitting to Max.
I have become patron after finding this game
, but i am rly afraid, that Kate's path, like Fedor, Alice, Sophie, Adam, etc. will be forgotten.
It's rly caughet me i wont to know it is going to end with university. Imo villa should be side line and not main.

Reactions: Ahchi and Priappus

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
Compressed v0.30 (Win) 762Mb
Compressed update from v0.29 part 2 (fixed) to v0.30 (Win) 10Mb (extract to folder with Glamour.exe and overwrite old files)

craftygamer43

Aug 1, 2017
Hi. I am playing this after a while (after V0.23). The game is not showing any prior saves. Can someone give me a solution or point me to any prior posts? thanks.

xgrotesc

Sep 8, 2016
Hi. I am playing this after a while (after V0.23). The game is not showing any prior saves. Can someone give me a solution or point me to any prior posts? thanks.
Same problem! The last version I played ws actually also v0.23 and now I can't seem to find the saves in the new version.
Also would be nice if anyone could update the OP thread with the changelog.

fsck

Aug 3, 2017
Same problem! The last version I played ws actually also v0.23 and now I can't seem to find the saves in the new version.
Also would be nice if anyone could update the OP thread with the changelog.
Read the section on transferring saves in the FAQ. Specifically, the instructions on transferring saves from 0.25 to 0.27.

FAQ's in the OP. It's also linked to in my sig. DS switched to a different game engine starting from 0.27 offline.

kriskano

Jul 8, 2017
Some unofficial bugfixes for Glamour 0.30 offline

To apply, unzip into Glamour-0.30 and overwrite. Standard Disclaimer: Make a backup first :p

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I didn't notice any bugs in the new content. These fixes are necessary only if you're playing the older (pre 0.30) content, and haven't yet progressed enough in your playthrough to reach the new content. Or if you do a fresh playthrough.

P. S. -- These fixes are for the offline client only. This is NOT compatible with the online client.

Tagging Ayrik Eyronphist for the FAQ. Maybe send DS another reminder about the remaining bugs too :p
Hello. I used your fixbugs . Great but I've allways the wardrobe's bug. I've you one tips maybe ?

fsck

Aug 3, 2017
Hello. I used your fixbugs . Great but I've allways the wardrobe's bug. I've you one tips maybe ?
By wardrobe bug, are you talking about getting a black screen when you open the wardrobe? If so, just have Kate sunbathe topless in Julia's backyard and the wardrobe should start working again.

Last edited:

LucT

Sep 20, 2017
This is no longer the case. When 0.29 part 2 (fixed) was released, DS changed it so you need to log in via patreon and be at least a $5 subscriber for the offline client to update. It will no longer download updates unless you're logged in.
TY

Arcana3147

Aug 21, 2017
Hi everybody ! Since version 0.28, I'm unable to launch the game. I've tried on two different PC, one running Windows 7 and the other running Windows 10. The result was the same both times. When I try to launch the game, I only get a black window and nothing happens. I don't know what is the problem, so I'm turning to you. The only thing I've noticed is that the game folder is vastly different from version 0.27 to the newest versions like shown in the attached pictures. Any idea ? Thanks in advence for any help you could provide. Bye everybody !

2.60 star(s) 184 Votes