Yoli

Aug 28, 2018
Send your savefile. I'll try and see if I can figure out what's wrong.

As of now, nope. Will need to wait for some far off future update till patrons get around to voting for Fedor+Veronica content.
I've tried to find save files, but, they are in sprites

Yoli

Aug 28, 2018
C:\Users\[username]\AppData\Roaming\glamour-updater\Local Storage\ ("leveldb")
send him a zip of your "leveldb" folder, he will do the rest.
Ok, here is the file, but the right saved file is in the villa's bathroom, it is not the last one since I have already restarted a game.
Thanks

fsck

Aug 3, 2017
Ok, here is the file, but the right saved file is in the villa's bathroom, it is not the last one since I have already restarted a game.
Thanks
I used your save, went to the villa at ~11:10, cleaned Max's room and 0.30 content started properly for me. I'm guessing it's a problem with your client. Are you sure you're on the latest 0.30 build?

Doubt this will help, but you can try applying my bugfix from here

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Yoli

ray3dave

May 12, 2017
I am lost again. The VILLA Quest does not seem to proceed. Questlog says she can clean between 11-12 if there is no one around, but there always seems to be Max, and there is no option to clean. Any hint?

Yoli

Aug 28, 2018
I used your save, went to the villa at ~11:10, cleaned Max's room and 0.30 content started properly for me. I'm guessing it's a problem with your client. Are you sure you're on the latest 0.30 build?

Doubt this will help, but you can try applying my bugfix from here
Many thanks, now, it works !

Reactions: fsck

ray3dave

May 12, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks a lot. What an easy solution. All in all I must say that after the terrible and annoying grind I reached a stage in which there are a lot of great things happening, finally. As said before, the content is great, the grind is grind. Looking forward to the stuff to come.

Reactions: fsck

ANGEL_KATE

Nov 18, 2018
Random Events During Villa Cleaning (Keith Line)
How many and when do they end?
I have at the moment. were the following events
Anya + Max - Anya asks to hit on Max (start a relationship with him)
Alice, Lisa - there were two conversations during the cleaning

ray3dave

May 12, 2017
I get a black screen whenever I click on the wardrobe with version 0.30. Anyone else encountered that problem?

Flynn13

Aug 7, 2018
I have a lot of scenes with no dialog. Pictures come up but no text. 'talk' dialogs still seem to work fine but scenes such as massage practice with Alice have no accompanying text [this happens for all such scenes but the Alice one is easy to pinpoint. I applied fsck's 'no cheats' fix when ths happened earlier and I thought it worked but the problem is back. I've read the FAC and searched but can't find anything that speaks to this bug. Any help?

2.60 star(s) 184 Votes