shahp

Aug 25, 2018
Paint Guy didn't come???? Paint job pending... Guide, please... Gone through walkthrough.....waited for him between 15:00-18:00

Last edited:

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
If you are anti-Max you may as well skip over this.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
is it in the game?
And how do you open it?
It's content from the next update, which should come very very soon.
Yeah, the first thing I noticed was that it takes place in Alice's room. That identifies it as 0.31. I expect the missing photo is Alice walking in on them getting busy on her bed.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
You seems to be the only person who sees my posts, so maybe you could answer my question. What's the deal with the offline version? There used to be one with every new release, but now it's just "Glamour [v0.30]".
There was talk of him focussing almost exclusively on the Offline build some time back, owing to lots of people complaining about the lag in server response. Maybe that's it.

fsck

Aug 3, 2017
So there's no online version now?
There is. No links in the OP. You can get it here:

It's unclear whether it will be supported perpetually or will be abandoned at some point in favour of the offline client.

BigBrotherrrr

Aug 28, 2017
There is. No links in the OP. You can get it here:

It's unclear whether it will be supported perpetually or will be abandoned at some point in favour of the offline client.
So, the links in the OP are the offline version, they just removed "offline" from the headline?

Btw, should I still disconnect from the internet when starting the game, like it's said in the OP, and what happens if I don't?

fsck

Aug 3, 2017
So, the links in the OP are the offline version, they just removed "offline" from the headline?

Btw, should I still disconnect from the internet when starting the game, like it's said in the OP, and what happens if I don't?
As of 0.29, by default, assume it's the offline version. The online version now has "-online" in the name.

If you're a $5+ patron and signed in to the client, then it will check for updates and download them if there are any when you start the game. If you're not a patron, whether or not you're connected to the internet is irrelevant as of now. That's for the offline client obviously. For the online client you need to be connected to the internet :p

BigBrotherrrr

Aug 28, 2017
As of 0.29, by default, assume it's the offline version. The online version now has "-online" in the name.

If you're a $5+ patron and signed in to the client, then it will check for updates and download them if there are any when you start the game. If you're not a patron, whether or not you're connected to the internet is irrelevant as of now. That's for the offline client obviously. For the online client you need to be connected to the internet :p
Thanks. They should remove that notice in the OP:
"Glamour tries to download files after the start make sure you disconnect from the internet or block it via firewall!", then, I suppose.

2.60 star(s) 184 Votes