Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
Max had watched and took part in the show so many times, that Alice joined the sex with Max and Kate. So am I doing everything correctly?
and in Kate line by the quest Special chemistry, kate has 3/4 pill in inventory, but she can't take it. what shall I do?I had read somewhere this has something to do with Nick and Juliet peeking Kate in the bathroom, but I got only a quest called nick and don't have the progress (spoilers). Would like to help me?
Talk to Julia about Nick,
Sooner or later (when Nick is there) , when you click on the couch to go to sleep you.
You will have the option to use the pill.

Microtom

Sep 5, 2017
Max had watched and took part in the show so many times, that Alice joined the sex with Max and Kate. So am I doing everything correctly?
and in Kate line by the quest Special chemistry, kate has 3/4 pill in inventory, but she can't take it. what shall I do?I had read somewhere this has something to do with Nick and Juliet peeking Kate in the bathroom, but I got only a quest called nick and don't have the progress (spoilers). Would like to help me?

There's a whole bunch of things you have to do that aren't explained at all in the hints.

You have to do all those things in order to reach the next part:
(Prerequisite: Spy on Nick and Julia twice. Talk to Julia about Nick. Spy on Nick and Julia twice. Talk to Julia about Nick. Wait a day. Talk to Julia about Nick. Go to school and skip classes. Go back straight home and there should be BSDM gear in the basement. Talk to Julia about the basement. Wait a day and talk to Julia about the basement again. Complete 11 midnight events. Spy on Julia and Nick once. Talk to Julia about Nick. Spy on Julia and Nick twice. Complete one midnight event. Talk to Julia about Nick. Wait a day. Talk to Julia about the first time. Wait a day. Talk to Julia about Nick. Complete one midnight event. Talk to Julia about BDSM. Complete two midnight events.)

fsck

Aug 3, 2017
Talk to Julia about Nick,
Sooner or later (when Nick is there) , when you click on the couch to go to sleep you.
You will have the option to use the pill.
There's a whole bunch of things you have to do that aren't explained at all in the hints.

(Prerequisite: Spy on Nick and Julia twice. Talk to Julia about Nick. Spy on Nick and Julia twice. Talk to Julia about Nick. Wait a day. Talk to Julia about Nick. Go to school and skip classes. Go back straight home and there should be BSDM gear in the basement. Talk to Julia about the basement. Wait a day and talk to Julia about the basement again. Complete 11 midnight events. Spy on Julia and Nick once. Talk to Julia about Nick. Spy on Julia and Nick twice. Complete one midnight event. Talk to Julia about Nick. Wait a day. Talk to Julia about the first time. Wait a day. Talk to Julia about Nick. Complete one midnight event. Talk to Julia about BDSM. Complete two midnight events.)

I don't remember if this was explicitly mentioned in the questlog, but you also need to:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

muschi123

Dec 4, 2017
Really liked the Olivia stuff in BB so looking forward to seeing her again. I even liked the overnight stuff with Olivia and Lisas bf (iirc?), because its nice seeing someone other than Max getting some action, but I think he already said that it will be only Max in Glamour.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Really liked the Olivia stuff in BB so looking forward to seeing her again. I even liked the overnight stuff with Olivia and Lisas bf (iirc?), because its nice seeing someone other than Max getting some action, but I think he already said that it will be only Max in Glamour.
I hope that if that's the case, Max can only watch... Or use the cams to jack off while watching them through the said cams.

MinkoSvk

Sep 1, 2020

On this forum you can find walkthrough which almost perfect describes what and when to do

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
.32 content poll
Ah, a $40 poll.
I wish people chose Karen so we can progress with the main story...
Much as I'd like to see progress on ALL the options, I had the same thought. Better to have Karen as the challenge this time than Eric. She has been fulfilling his role in many ways (like suggesting punishments).
Just as long as Olivia doesn't end up taking the D and forgetting the L.
Olivia and her nudism will likely prove to be another way for Max to increase revenue...
Yeah she should definitely be a supporting role at first mainly only interacting with Lisa.
If Olivia isn't introduced soon, Lisa's same-sex experience will be with Kate.

Last edited:

ddf

Jun 27, 2017
I think some of the patrons (I'm a former one, not a current) might inform DarkSilver about Amelia BB fanart :)

Deleted member 237822

Oct 8, 2017
If Olivia isn't introduced soon, Lisa's same-sex experience will be with Kate.
Soon is relative, especially with this game, and its not like I'm saying don't bring her in. Olivia should have been brought in long before the sex ed classes similar to how she was introduced in BB.

BiancaB

Apr 26, 2018
anyone can tell what i'm doing wrong?
After getting the Maid Job option, it's only orange. and cant acces it.
so how do start the maid job at the hotel?
is it something like a bug?

2.60 star(s) 184 Votes