Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
You seems to be the only person who sees my posts, so maybe you could answer my question. What's the deal with the offline version? There used to be one with every new release, but now it's just "Glamour [v0.30]".
Will have to double check but I believe that currently all "Fresh" updates are "Offline" Versions.

Reactions: BigBrotherrrr

fsck

Aug 3, 2017
Thanks. They should remove that notice in the OP:
"Glamour tries to download files after the start make sure you disconnect from the internet or block it via firewall!", then, I suppose.
That, and also the "Saves are encrypted and won't work if shared, so please do not ask for save files!" line is completely outdated. Saves haven't been encrypted since 0.27 offline came out, and even before that, we had l8rdude's save editor which could decrypt saves.

There needs to be a more concerted effort to direct people to the FAQ which Ayrik Eyronphist actually keeps updated.

Deleted member 237822

Oct 8, 2017
"Glamour tries to download files after the start make sure you disconnect from the internet or block it via firewall!", then, I suppose.
That, and also the "Saves are encrypted and won't work if shared, so please do not ask for save files!" line is completely outdated. Saves haven't been encrypted since 0.27 offline came out, and even before that, we had l8rdude's save editor which could decrypt saves.

There needs to be a more concerted effort to direct people to the FAQ which Ayrik Eyronphist actually keeps updated.
To get those removed you have click report on op and select other and fill in what you want changed.

I have already done this a few times. Mods won't remove the "Glamour tries to download files after the start make sure you disconnect from the internet or block it via firewall!" because it still tries to access the internet. I haven't heard back anything on why they haven't removed the encrypted saves part.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Reactions: groq and Bikermann

Deleted member 237822

Oct 8, 2017
I clean every day ,occ or empty but always the same ,i can't get 2 bottles ??
One at a time, two different days, randomly available. Lien will come and collect them from you as you get them. Plenty of people have trouble with this one so there might be a detection bug, but I can't confirm so repeat until the questlog updates.

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
I clean every day ,occ or empty but always the same ,i can't get 2 bottles ??
I was fooled by the wording myself. I was trying and trying to get two bottles in a single room cleaning. Let go of that. To progress you need to complete and get access to the Neil quest, you have to progress with other quests.

Reactions: Bikermann

BlackGunDog

Oct 2, 2020
Newcomer to this game. Got problem with Max line. The quest Consequence won’t proceed after Max get punished by Ann alone in her room,and the Big brother quest also won’t proceed. Am I reaching the end of current patch or did I missed something? Need help,thank you

Deleted member 237822

Oct 8, 2017
Newcomer to this game. Got problem with Max line. The quest Consequence won’t proceed after Max get punished by Ann alone in her room,and the Big brother quest also won’t proceed. Am I reaching the end of current patch or did I missed something? Need help,thank you
you have reached the current end of consequences. need more information about Big brother. What have you done? what does the questlog say?

Deleted member 237822

Oct 8, 2017

To get those removed you have click report on op and select other and fill in what you want changed.

I have already done this a few times. Mods won't remove the "Glamour tries to download files after the start make sure you disconnect from the internet or block it via firewall!" because it still tries to access the internet. I haven't heard back anything on why they haven't removed the encrypted saves part.
I have addressed these lines of OP in the main part of the FAQ now. Hopefully they will be helpful to those who actually read it.

Reactions: MinkoSvk and fsck

BlackGunDog

Oct 2, 2020
you have reached the current end of consequences. need more information about Big brother. What have you done? what does the questlog say?
Max had watched and took part in the show so many times, that Alice joined the sex with Max and Kate. So am I doing everything correctly?
and in Kate line by the quest Special chemistry, kate has 3/4 pill in inventory, but she can't take it. what shall I do?I had read somewhere this has something to do with Nick and Juliet peeking Kate in the bathroom, but I got only a quest called nick and don't have the progress (spoilers). Would like to help me?

Deleted member 237822

Oct 8, 2017
Max had watched and took part in the show so many times, that Alice joined the sex with Max and Kate. So am I doing everything correctly?
and in Kate line by the quest Special chemistry, kate has 3/4 pill in inventory, but she can't take it. what shall I do?I had read somewhere this has something to do with Nick and Juliet peeking Kate in the bathroom, but I got only a quest called nick and don't have the progress (spoilers). Would like to help me?
ok so you are at the end of Max's content. Progress got renamed to Nick if I remember correctly. It should have some progression hints towards the bottom of the log page giving you hints on how to proceed.

2.60 star(s) 184 Votes