Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
I was just hoping some halfway good writing. But if I know the voters, they'll vote in the majority with "Olivia gets hypnotised by Max's dick and forgets she's visiting Lisa."
Colour me crazy, but that doesn't sound like good writing.
I don't mind if she hops on him but if she conveniently forgets about Lisa... Well, problems.
Agreed. I for one was happy to see that Kate is showing interest in Lisa as well. I hope Kate also starts turning to Kira for advice as well as fun. Career counseling too!

Reactions: Squark ⚧❤️

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
And that is a problem for me , when BB was canceled and DS started to work on Kate's game i hopped to get full Kate's story. But now old BB players are turning Glamour into BB
I am also and old BB player, and if others think that we can turn "Glamour" into BB then I feel sorry for them !
The simple fact is that due to the storyline it can not be done.
In BB all you had to do, is remove Eric, And while the storyline continues.
Once he was gone there was little risk that you would be sent to "The Academy", But there was a risk.
However in "Glamour" you are trying to avoid the "Draft",
Which mean you Must enter the/a "College" AND graduate ,
For if you are forced to leave the college before graduation ,you become subject to the Draft and FAIL!
In short, If you graduate, you WIN !....anything else is a loss.

Last edited:
May 30, 2018
I have recently started playing both by Kate and Max POVs. Yet it is a little weird how easy to get money as Max, while it is a real pain to earn money as Kate. I mean Almost $200 in 1 day as Max and $30 as Kate? That part was annoying. Yet the game as a whole is amazing so far.

ray3dave

May 12, 2017
I have recently started playing both by Kate and Max POVs. Yet it is a little weird how easy to get money as Max, while it is a real pain to earn money as Kate. I mean Almost $200 in 1 day as Max and $30 as Kate? That part was annoying. Yet the game as a whole is amazing so far.
I would say that is not a problem as there is much less need for money in the KATE part. It is just a bit annoying and repetetive, so it would be better if she earned more to avoid repeating the hotel stuff over and over again. Recently I cashed out the hotel salary and had done 66 (!!!) cleanings which had no story content at all. As long as there is nothing to discover this should not be happening.

Well, the problem is that it is not easy to notice whether there might come up new content or not. Most recently I was pleasantly surprised to stir up quite a lot of new content, but following walkthrough and ingame guide and the hints given in this forum still I had no idea what had triggered that stuff.

After that I fell back into a routine, testing a bit here and there, without discovering anything else. The ingame guide hints that there should be more content, but I have no idea at all what I can do, despite the three sources mentioned above. E.g. the guide says I have to proceed in the Committee-Events, but I have finished everything ages ago. Or Kate said she wants to talk with Julia about Julia not daring to tan in the nude. The option to talk about that topic never came up, so far. The game and all other sources leave you clueless.

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
So far, my Kate has $13,231 (a palindrome!) in 264 days. and my Max has $2,942 in 94 days. $50/day for Kate vs $31/day for Max. Max has a lot more expenditures in the game.

• Haha
Reactions: Snugglepuff

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
So far, my Kate has $13,231 (a palindrome!) in 264 days. and my Max has $2,942 in 94 days. $50/day for Kate vs $31/day for Max. Max has a lot more expenditures in the game.
Please note that Max is as yet incomplete i.e. He is missing some Stats !
Once he gets his Edu Stats and can use Edu courses , It might not seem so much.

Last edited:

ddf

Jun 27, 2017
Hi!
I might be mistaken but I think that some time ago I saw a note that in Kate's playthrough you can make Nick to leave and never come.
Is it really possible?

Reactions: Tatanka

MinkoSvk

Sep 1, 2020
Hi!
I might be mistaken but I think that some time ago I saw a note that in Kate's playthrough you can make Nick to leave and never come.
Is it really possible?
Everything is possible , but when I see how game is going i am afraid that Kate's path will be forgotten or will be focused only on Max

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
Hi!
Is it really possible?
No,
If you have already submitted to Nick at lease once in the basement (Choice in "Homework"),
When you are alone at home ,He will come and ask you to submit to him "Privately".
If you refuse, He will ask you again later, If you once again refuse he will stop Asking you,
But will still visit Julia.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: ddf and MinkoSvk

mM291

Feb 10, 2018
the game makes me have fun what there is max on kate there would be content to do but no show there shit bb

submissive -Ben83

Feb 16, 2020
I have a bug tied with sophie side quest. After Karen caught kate and sophie looking at the phone there is conversation with karen asking kate to ask how sophie feel about photos. This conversation repeats after every single class doesnt matter which class it is (it seems like the quest itself did progress since i did get the scene where karen ask two of them go out of classroom bottomless). Also can you progress this quest further after karen makes them go out of class bottomless (and they have lesbian scene together) or its all you can get?
Yes i have the same issue aswell. I think the quest is inactive untill next update but i could be wrong.

May 30, 2018
Does Veronica come up with a kind of counter wish ever? I mean we use the wish against her yet she hasn't came up with anything against me when i lost.

Reactions: ray3dave

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Does Veronica come up with a kind of counter wish ever? I mean we use the wish against her yet she hasn't came up with anything against me when i lost.
So far, no. We have been promised that that will be dealt when once people vote to move Veronica's story forward.

Reactions: ray3dave

BlackGunDog

Oct 2, 2020
In the quest Homework Karen says she will visit Julia,I waited quite a while but Karen don’t come at all. How can I trigger this visit? Does this visit has anything to do with the fines of Kate?

2.60 star(s) 184 Votes